Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Ressellers grabbing all of the stock and come time 9/6 these are gonna be going for 400
This!

The Midwest groups are filled with people that have multiples, and they're are trying to tax 
mean.gif

they made it easy for them by sending so many out there 
laugh.gif

word is that Villa on howard still got sizes for all the chi town fam...

i have family in the chi, but i haven't talked to them in ages and i don't want to reach out just to ask them to grab me some shoes 
laugh.gif

^ I've got friends up there too, but they're all out of town for a huge wedding.

Stupid people gotta be getting married and stuff when I need a favor
laugh.gif

P.S. You from Dallas? Just wondering cause of the Dez avi. He's gonna rip it up this year.

Last edited:
I hope these are Burgundy on the 6th so the sneaker community especially the folks in Chicago can go ape ****. Seems like a Infrared 23 Retro 6 situation, most allocation hit the chi.

O
I hope these are Burgundy on the 6th so the sneaker community especially the folks in Chicago can go ape ****. Seems like a Infrared 23 Retro 6 situation, most allocation hit the chi.
if anything it would be everyone else that wpuld be pissed they didnt get the bright red pair. That would mean the chi people have the bright red pair because of how many pairs they got and also have a chance to get the burgundys on the 9th. Id be pissed i couldnt get the bright reds aswell

Back
Top Bottom