Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I put in 2 raffles at a house of hoops today, i couldnt make it to the other HOH location or the footaction so im hoping to get a call tomorrow

these 14s have been hyped for a while. all they have to do when the release pics of the shoes is say "this is one of the most highly anticipated releases of the year" which it is. people will be copping. cop at retail while you can

Based on the posts by the guys that picked up raffle tickets today, seems like interest in 14s is just as low as its been all year.

Might be limited or GR, doesn't matter because not as many people want them as you might have initially thought.
this. everybody talks snakeskins, fear pack, black grapes. Those were hyped. This release reminds of the Gamma 12s it had a One day raffle, release between two major shoes, and totally forgotten about then and since. Nobody showed up a my FTA for my size, I told them to leave me a voicemail, if I don't pick up. 

idk where u guys are at but im in Boston and stuff never sits..."everyone should be good for saturday they are releasing a bunch" naa they are all usually gone reall quick..

In the Back of a Storage Room somewhere in America...

Smelllllll the fresh Car Scent!

idk where u guys are at but im in Boston and stuff never sits..."everyone should be good for saturday they are releasing a bunch" naa they are all usually gone reall quick..
Yea I'm in ATL and NO Retro Js sit here. Pretty wild when I see folks posting sizes available at their local shoe store 2 days after release. All about location I guess. But I do think Kobe's and Foams are easier to get down here than in other cities.

Last edited:
someone please help me out i was wondering if jimmy jazz is like all the uk sites meaning they will be sold out before release. Just  wanted to know so I can put my efforts other places online

someone please help me out i was wondering if jimmy jazz is like all the uk sites meaning they will be sold out before release. Just  wanted to know so I can put my efforts other places online
Leave JJ alone. Focus on FTL and it's family of stores, NDC, and FNL.

Last edited:
gotta make some calls today and make sure those other three stores are still doing raffles today don't want them switching up on me. 

Unless you're familiar with JJ dont bother

Are the stores near you only doing raffles for more than one day?
well monday HOH seemed like the only location that was doing it so i took the trip filled out a ticket. Might have to go back and fill out another because my number should be changing soon hopefully they let me fill out another. Then yesterday i called a few other spots that werent sure on monday and said they would be doing tues, Wednesday raffles so im hoping that they dont flip the script today. I had to work last night otherwise i would have got it over and done with. 

what's up with the 10 am release date for this shoe and others on Saturday. Is that the new standard now??

Last edited:
Entered like 7 raffles yesterday. Got to win one of them because online might not be an option. Don't like how they moved release times to 10AM as I work around that time. Prefered the 7AM drops as I could try to cop before I went in to work.

what's up with the 10 am release date for this shoe and others on Saturday. Is that the new standard now??
Wasn't sure if anyone else had brought this up.
If that release time is across the board then I might be hittin up the left over raffle pairs.
My son's flag football game is Saturday morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom