Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

someone please help me out i was wondering if jimmy jazz is like all the uk sites meaning they will be sold out before release. Just  wanted to know so I can put my efforts other places online

Yeah jimmy jazz will be sold out before release time

Hearing that there are PLENTY of these....

Doesnt mean it will be easy, depends on the demand

Last edited:
it was 44...im in houston...me and a girl went to 22 stores...i mean in htown only like 2 or 3 places did guaranteed ticket. everyone else did raffle. and there is like one or 2 places do fcfs. 

I wanted the shoes badly

when you have 12 or 13 malls in a city and every place was getting them you have options

Last edited:
gawd damn 44 raffles...you put in serious work for them. You better win one pair. And Houston is a big *** city. Did you start in the morning or something? Thats lots of ground to cover...22 stores in one day.

I only managed to get to 4 malls closest to me and that had me fatigued as I was trying to get back home before rush hour.

started early went and got breakfast...and was at the first mall when the stores opened. Basically just did a circle of the city and most of the malls besides memorial city had multiple stores inside doing raffles.  Every store claimed to have 18 pairs or less which i didnt really believe but i just filled out the raffle and continued to move around.

Thats why in Houston there are soo many stores that you have a legit chance for most shoes. Even some of the really limited shoes normally 6 to 8 stores will still get them.

That's ridiculous in my opinion. I will never do something like that with all my time. 13 malls and 44 raffles. **** I'm a grown *** man, I got **** to do today. I'd pay an extra $50 for the shoes before I put in that much time and effort and not to mention HELLA gas unless ur riding the bus. And in that case shouldn't be buying $200 shoes anyways. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I kind of feel the same way; I ain't going to go to 22 stores. Just going to 4 different malls was a pain and it made me feel dumb because I know MJ is sitting in his multi-million dollar mansion while I go filling out a form for a "chance" to get some shoes.

I can understand both sides of that argument. For me personally, part of the nostalgia of sneakers is the story behind how I was able to get them. Yea it's easy to just pay $50-100 over retail to get them much more easily but I enjoy the chase. The shoes in my collection that I cherish the most happen to be the ones I worked hardest to get. Call me crazy, but that's just me

I picked up 2 tickets after work yesterday in the event NDC screws up like it has in the past (i.e. Kobe IX Philippines) and combined with fact I said I would get my boy a pair. 

it was 44...im in houston...me and a girl went to 22 stores...i mean in htown only like 2 or 3 places did guaranteed ticket. everyone else did raffle. and there is like one or 2 places do fcfs.

I wanted the shoes badly

when you have 12 or 13 malls in a city and every place was getting them you have options
u should at least win one pair. I think there is quite a few out there. some FTL that ain't HOH got these

I can understand both sides of that argument. For me personally, part of the nostalgia of sneakers is the story behind how I was able to get them. Yea it's easy to just pay $50-100 over retail to get them much more easily but I enjoy the chase. The shoes in my collection that I cherish the most happen to be the ones I worked hardest to get. Call me crazy, but that's just me
I went to 4 different malls today and I plan on going to a few different stores later today, but it's exhausting and time consuming. I only do this for the J's that I REALLY want (XIV's red suede, VI black infrared, and XI columbia). At the end of the day as I long as I get my shoes I'm happy, but there is no sweeter feeling than when you go to pick up the shoes first thing in the morning at a brick and mortar store :D

just picked up two more raffles during my lunch break and got two more to get to tonight wish more stores around here were getting these like the guy in houston i would have put in the leg work for these. 

Please keep us updated as to how many out of the 44 you are able to get. If you don't get 1, Nike and JB can go to hell...
this. 44 chances thats about 

22 stores x 18 pairs = 396 pairs at the very least, and at least 66 pairs should be your size exactly or half size up or down, if you cant hit on 1 pair boy oh boy is the game in a bad state especially after you put in that kind of work 

Back
Top Bottom