Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

for some reason im really excited for this release. I havent been this excited since the black red 1s. jb releases have been lackluster this year

for some reason im really excited for this release. I havent been this excited since the black red 1s. jb releases have been lackluster this year
last release that had me this ampd was carmines, after this unless jb drop something out of no where (which they will) only black infrareds and columbias are on the menu

Yea I was super hyped for the Carmines myself but I just paid an employee $50 to hold them for me. Worth every penny.

Last edited:

champs making calls today??

dude at my local store said calls were being made friday.. surprised the champs I went to was even gettin these.. they never get nada!
every place is different for the sb6 almost every store did calls on weds after tix were handed out mon tues. I was used to getting calls on fridays but this time its back to normal. 

last release that had me this ampd was carmines, after this unless jb drop something out of no where (which they will) only black infrareds and columbias are on the menu

yea i cant believe i forgot about the carmines. i had all the cdp packs in 08 but i had to sell them when i lost my job :smh: so i was glad when jb bought back the carmines but i was more happy when they release blk cement 4s... those i grabbed with the quickness. But i do need some hare 7s in my life though. as far as black infrared 6s go, im not that exicted i still have my varistys from 2010 crispy, i only wore em like 3 times

Droppin 600 bucks in one weekend? Wish I could get like you lol. Only time I do that is when rent is due
laugh.gif

just got the call from flight 23 for my pair. ECSTATIC. never win anyyy of these. btw thwy call blocked so between today and tomorrow pick up everything

I wonder how online is gonna look on these. Know the bots are gonna eat at first like always but interesting to see how many folks get through manually. Hell I'm gonna try, probably online retail or bust for me. Could be a good pair for trade bait. Maybe I'll hit up a FCFS. Cumberland, Lenox, Southlake, and Greenbrior (ratchet mall) all doin FCFS

Last edited:
My girl just also got the call from the same champs so now thats 2 pairs, but i only need one....either alot of ppl ddnt enter the raffle for my size or im just lucky

Back
Top Bottom