Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

nice pics of red Js everyone
happy.gif
 but ive notice something with all these sets  red collection Js that people posts, I haven't seen the Motorboat 9s in any of them
grin.gif
 just a quick observation
laugh.gif
Posted earlier in the thread, took my pictures before I got the 14s.  Motorboats are unappreciated, even hated by some.

Dez is going to act bad tomorrow and you got your Ferraris
smokin.gif
Repped just cause I love Dez and I'm in D-Town too (hence the Modano avi).

so... still no insight on the 200 dollar price tag? The black toes better not be over 170
tired.gif
The black toes are $170. These were only $200 because I assume JB wanted to tack on that "premium" label to it, like they're luxurious or something. Similar to the 3M 13's in one month I think.

Posted earlier in the thread, took my pictures before I got the 14s.  Motorboats are unappreciated, even hated by some.
Really want MB 9's, and so annoyed with myself that I sold the Toro 4's. I'll trade back for them with something eventually.

Really want MB 9's, and so annoyed with myself that I sold the Toro 4's. I'll trade back for them with something eventually.
Toro 4s are still around for decent prices, the 9s are priced higher than I would ever want to pay.

Last edited:
Anyone wish they would've added the regular stitching to these instead of the plain no sew look?

Don't get me wrong...I like the shoe a lot, but it seems like there's just something missing.

Last edited:
Anyone wish they would do added the regular stitching to these instead of the plain no sew look?

Don't get me wrong...I like the shoe a lot, but it seems like there's just something missing.
I'm not a big fan of the seamless look, it works but like you said it looks a little off.

I just got back from Santa Monica where I was going to pick up my raffle pair. I walked into the SM Nike store and asked if they had any left this had to be a good 2 hours after the RSVP window and they had plenty. I think they might have had extras because they have a big Jordan event going on today . They are unveiling the 29's and have a basketball court set up and a bunch of pairs of the 29's to show off your basketball skills in. Tonight Brian Westbrook is supposed to appear there as well. I would bet Nike sent them some extra 14's for the event. If you want some and are in the area I would go over and then  ttry on the new 29's and see how they perform on the court.

Last edited:
Anyone wish they would've added the regular stitching to these instead of the plain no sew look?

Said it about 6wks ago.
It looks more like an Italian dress shoe than a basketball shoe.
Edit: Hopefully I will catch the NDC restock that is sure to come.

Last edited:
Aksed this earlier but...
I checked out on NDC, found the order in the "My Orders" section, received an order #, but no confirmation email. Has this happened to anyone else?

I question the suede on these? Because if their just like the raging bull 5s you can always redye and the ***** look back to brand new minus the yellowing, but I think the yellowing gives characteristics. I get so tired of the younger youth rocking the **** the same day as release I wait a yr till I rock my ****....

I question the suede on these? Because if their just like the raging bull 5s you can always redye and the ***** look back to brand new minus the yellowing, but I think the yellowing gives characteristics. I get so tired of the younger youth rocking the **** the same day as release I wait a yr till I rock my ****....

View media item 1169478
Glad I got these my 1st ever pair of 14s! A lot of people slept (a lot didn't)but in the future these will be an even more highly sought after sneaker. Congrats to everyone that got their pair!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom