Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

This will not work with today's fakes. They are taking old $5 bills, bleaching the ink off, and printing $100 on them. The best way is to only accept new bills. The multicolored ones. Also always take your cell phone light and place the bill over it and check the inside strip  denomination is the actual one for the bill. Stay smart NT....   
true facts 

Just a story to share with my NT fam:
Sold a pair on craigslist and the dude gave me fake 100 dollar bills. I took the L with that one.
Lesson: try to protect yourself in all ways from fraud. I learned the hard way

Same thing happened to me, for the GMP pack. Still pissed to this day about it, but now everytime i do a deal i bring my pen

You live and you learn, just happy thats all that happened that night

Same thing happened to me, for the GMP pack. Still pissed to this day about it, but now everytime i do a deal i bring my pen

Always have to check the collar of the Pres. They can't duplicate the ridges. Also, look for the fibers in the bill. Can't fake the strands of denim.

Damn UPS. Trailer delay so I won't see these till tomorrow. :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could went a size down, anybody have this problem? I usually wear a 10 but these fit big compared to my last shot 14s where they fit perfect? Suede maybe 9.5 would've been perfect

Same here.  But its all good.  Its a lesson learned.  Just giving a heads up to other people on here that deal with craigslist.

I'm still searching for a unique match-up w/ these. Instagram is chock full of "Matching XIV" tees...But again, not my style.

I never really liked the idea of wearing shirt that was made purposely to match a certain shoe. No white tee's either.

I enjoy hunting for a match instead...imo.

Just a story to share with my NT fam:
Sold a pair on craigslist and the dude gave me fake 100 dollar bills. I took the L with that one.
Lesson: try to protect yourself in all ways from fraud. I learned the hard way

Not sure if you guys filed police reports or not since it is a felony and you may have his or her # or other info.  Happened to my boy, lucky enough he got the dudes lic plate number from his car and when the cops showed up at the loser's house, he either coughed up the shoes or was going to jail.

I'm still searching for a unique match-up w/ these. Instagram is chock full of "Matching XIV" tees...But again, not my style.
I never really liked the idea of wearing shirt that was made purposely to match a certain shoe. No white tee's either.
I enjoy hunting for a match instead...imo.

This is exactly how I am with shoes/clothes. The matching tees often times look extremely ridiculous.

Not sure if you guys filed police reports or not since it is a felony and you may have his or her # or other info.  Happened to my boy, lucky enough he got the dudes lic plate number from his car and when the cops showed up at the loser's house, he either coughed up the shoes or was going to jail.

I manage a credit union so I know fake bills off top. But I always get some sort of identifying info when I make transactions on Craigslist. ID, license plate numbers, anything. The buyers usually understand.

that happened to my boy he told me they gave him 4 fake 100 dollar bills and he had the pen and checked but the bank told him they were fake, after that story i only take 20's. its crazy how good they've gotten at making fake bills

that happened to my boy he told me they gave him 4 fake 100 dollar bills and he had the pen and checked but the bank told him they were fake, after that story i only take 20's. its crazy how good they've gotten at making fake bills

Like it was said earlier the counterfeit pen is not enough because they just clear off a real five with real paper and use it to print the $100 denomination to. The pen will show its legit. Lift it up to the light and look for the tab embedded in the bill that says $100. If it aint there it aint real.

Na, didnt look at his plates, mind was in a different state i was having a bad day and getting got over some shoes was the last thing on my mind, chalked it up as an L

But man do i miss the GMPs, i dont even know why i sold them, that was at a time where i was bout getting money and not enjoying my hobby, now im getting back to loving this sneaker thing

Card holder can call the CC company and charge it back saying it was stolen or fraudulent. Seeing the person selling will have no foot to stand on since you only have a "signature" to go by and maybe if you checked ID, I would say this is not a good option.

I've heard of a lot of ppl doing meet-ups in front of police stations. I'm not sure if this would deter dudes from using counterfeit bills but I just though it was worth a mention...

Back
Top Bottom