Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

300 $ :frown:

+ 40 $ to ship it to my place

that's 340 $ for this pair
Is that $100 over the RRP there in the US?  
frown.gif

i mean im living overseas and not in USA,

so all my purchase I need to add 40 $,

if the shoes is heavy like the Foamposite,

I need to add 65 $ instead of 40 $

So I always try to get it in SRP and just accept the fact that 40$ shipping fee
I feel you bro. From where I am, shipping is $47 USD from that store ....

I'm not into the black toe, bro why is the black toe a famous model for the 14's? 

still im hoping i can cop the Ferrari 14's around 200 - 225 $ :smile:
The Black Toe 14s are an OG colorway. The original AJ14 colorway. And oh yeah i had the OGs in 1998 when I was in the 8th grade. Black Toe 14s are an instacop for any JB collector IMHO. Ferrari's are still a dope lookong shoe. Does sneakerhead.com not charge tax?
View media item 1180138

Last edited:
The Black Toe 14s are an OG colorway. The original AJ14 colorway. And oh yeah i had the OGs in 1998 when I was in the 8th grade. Black Toe 14s are an instacop for any JB collector IMHO. Ferrari's are still a dope lookong shoe. Does sneakerhead.com not charge tax?

Thanks bro and repped

update SP still don't have the link for the Ferrar 14, it's empty and no size

Not every shoe is made exactly the same. You said you got one from nike and one from a trade, but i see you also copped a pair from bouncewear. How was that pair?
So my bounce wear pair and my nike.com pair were identical (soft/hairy). I size swapped my bounce wear pair local from sz 12 to 11.5 and when i got home and compared I noticed the swapped pair were different from my NDC pair. I immediately called dude up trying to switch back cause they don't match up with my legit NDC pair so i can't trust it and he refused so i guess I'm stuck. I'm thinking chicago release was fine suede and worldwide = hairy suede. 

So my bounce wear pair and my nike.com pair were identical (soft/hairy). I size swapped my bounce wear pair local from sz 12 to 11.5 and when i got home and compared I noticed the swapped pair were different from my NDC pair. I immediately called dude up trying to switch back cause they don't match up with my legit NDC pair so i can't trust it and he refused so i guess I'm stuck. I'm thinking chicago release was fine suede and worldwide = hairy suede. 
So the one he traded to you was a retail pair from chicago?

No. They are both legit. I thought the Chicago pairs and the world wide release would be slightly different, but the suede quality vary on both releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom