Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Thats not always the case tho, I gotten a pair of 4's for a good price, overseas, legit pair box and all only thing missing was hang tag cause seller wanted to keep it as a keychain.

Like anything shoe related its all dependent on colorway and hype. I can tell you with almost absolute certainty that you will not find a seller from the states that will do $220 shipped international. At times there are deals to be had but most end like this.

where in eastern Europe? Any stores that gota nike pinnacle/jb account?
Romania. Nope, there's just this company that's the official importer and distributor.
The best thing I could grab in store this year were the Cross Stitch Jack Purcells.:frown:

I went ahead and got you on the rep for the OG post pointing it out.

smile.gif
appreciate that fam

Finally got my pair in from ndc. Honestly, I am a lil disappointed. Suede is ashy and not as red as I thought from official pics. Carbon fiber sticker details is not very crisp and scuffs and scratches are all over the chrome pieces. But, I am not sending back. Overall shoe is ok....but I expected much more. Chilling out from shoes until Nov/Dec

Finally got my pair in from ndc. Honestly, I am a lil disappointed. Suede is ashy and not as red as I thought from official pics. Carbon fiber sticker details is not very crisp and scuffs and scratches are all over the chrome pieces. But, I am not sending back. Overall shoe is ok....but I expected much more. Chilling out from shoes until Nov/Dec

How is your red suede ashy?

How is your red suede ashy?

What do you mean? Just very dull and ashy looking. Just the best I can explain. Not as deep and dark as official pics and others have appeared. Maybe I was just expecting different

Last edited:
I'm thinking about how much sharper these would be with a premium leather instead of this "suede". :nerd:

I'm afraid to rub my finger against the grain in fear of rubbing off some of the texture :rofl:
To be honest, when I think Ferrari, fine Italian leather comes to mind, not nubuck, or durabuck or whatever it is that you call this stuff.
The suede on these really give the XIV's a softer look, especially if u got a shaggy pair.

I'm thinking about how much sharper these would be with a premium leather instead of this "suede". :nerd:

To be honest, when I think Ferrari, fine Italian leather comes to mind, not nubuck, or durabuck or whatever it is that you call this stuff.

You're right. If they would've made them exactly like the OG Last Shots, these things would've been even better. Nice premium Italian leather for the back of the shoe and a nice premium suede for the toebox. Sometimes I wish I could just make the ones in my mind a reality.

Sad part is, like 85% of each shoe has the low cut suede....but other random areas look hairy like elmo. Im keeping because I know these will hold value and I am a collector, but now I can see why people return because of craftmanship. I always thought it was just picky people, but now I understand

People are calling these the Jordan XIV Elmos.
Why is that?
I kinda like them actually, only if price is close to retail though. ..

Back
Top Bottom