Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

The thirst on these was more than I expected. I know I shouldn't be surprised at how well these sold, but I am.

I worked at Copeland's Sports back in the day and I remember the OG's sat on shelves until they were $39.99. I wish I would've stocked up on them.

I guess I have good luck or something, because I never have the problem with kicks some of you have, or maybe I just don't look hard enough to complain for sneakers meant to be worn. :\

They're made to make contact with the floor for goodness sake. I understand why some get mad, but it's too much when ppl knit bit.

Picked up a pair about 30 min ago. went into about 5 stores just browsing in the mall and I'm pretty sure every store had close to a FSR still. For me, this is probably the easiest cop of the year.

I like the 05's better. They were super comfortable. Still picked up a pair of these since they are my favorite 14. 

last shots were my first Jordan and still my favorite but these are great too. 14 model is what got me into jordans. ill take 14s over 11s ANY day. 
pimp.gif

The thirst on these was more than I expected. I know I shouldn't be surprised at how well these sold, but I am.

I worked at Copeland's Sports back in the day and I remember the OG's sat on shelves until they were $39.99. I wish I would've stocked up on them.

05's sat on shelves too, for a while.

Copped 1 off finishline this morning and grabbed 2 more locally at 3:30pm. Not a bad day. Just a bit extra trade bait if need be.

Footlocker at willowbrook in Houston had FSR when I was there earlier. Got mine. By far the easiest cop

These sold out faster than I thought they would. I am glad I got me a pair.. They fit my feet perfectly. I did get my regular size, but they seemed to fit differently than I remember back in 1998..I think my mom got me a size smaller back in 1998

Last edited:
Had a $5 gift card sitting in my NBA account, so I went ahead with it... $158.24 shipped. Figured that was as good as it was going to get.

Still an 8 and 8.5 sitting there.

I tried the shops in the mall of America this morning and they were all gone to raffle at HOH. Did not check nike store though but they wre gone at Champs. I thought the sales were stronger than expected.

Back
Top Bottom