Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

No one should have missed out on these. They were available in most sizes until 5 PM. That's even without the NDC release. If you didn't copp, it's because you didn't want too.

im not gonna front my footlocker still has these and i ask the store clerk what was the diffrence between these and the ogs and he showed me the those lines with the stitching and holes that go across and i passed

im not gonna front my footlocker still has these and i ask the store clerk what was the diffrence between these and the ogs and he showed me the those lines with the stitching and holes that go across and i passed
Lol. Only visable difference is the tongue height. The OGs didn't have the stitching with the lines and holes that was on the the 05s.

View media item 1188780

Last edited:

:stoneface:

I tried the shops in the mall of America this morning and they were all gone to raffle at HOH. Did not check nike store though but they wre gone at Champs. I thought the sales were stronger than expected.

I would go back

I won all my raffles and didn't pick any of them up. Most people enter raffles at more than one store.

I was able to use my birthday coupon on these at FTL. Came out to $158 out the door.
I used one of my platinum rewards as well same deal $158 and out the door...

Received FNL shipping confirmation just now, they will arrive on Tuesday... 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
So I ordered from Foot Locker online. Are they serious with this 5-6 shipping days for ground mail orders?

Seriously? I had to go with FL so I could use a gift card that I had. Otherwise I would have bought in store but the local FL didn't have them.

So I ordered from Foot Locker online. Are they serious with this 5-6 shipping days for ground mail orders?

Seriously? I had to go with FL so I could use a gift card that I had. Otherwise I would have bought in store but the local FL didn't have them.
Depends on how far u are from new york

I went to grab a pair late this evening, I go to FTL FA and Chmps no sz 11... JJ had my sz 11 didnt want to pay retail, because i had rewards from FTL and FA... Thats what i get for being lazy
mean.gif

The thirst on these was more than I expected. I know I shouldn't be surprised at how well these sold, but I am.

I worked at Copeland's Sports back in the day and I remember the OG's sat on shelves until they were $39.99. I wish I would've stocked up on them.

Copeland sports in stockton?

Man i remember that was the place to get the early retros without hassle

Got 2 pairs of xi concord retros there i think

Last shots hold a special place in my heart. The black toes though, missed out when I was young. Wasn't going to let that happen this time around.

The pic up there with the 3 different pairs. Imo these look cleaner than the og outside of the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom