Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

For me it goes :

1 white black
2 white red
3 black red

Funny though ive never owned the white red colorway

The carolina lows and mids round that list out

i never did like the white/reds or last shots that much but this cw always seemed to be my favorite

Blk/red for me, no discussion.

Not being able to tell what he was wearing during those finals games
Seeing what they were on the cover of SI
Having to wait til march 1999 for them to come out
First shoe I ever got on RD
Got a free Footaction USA tee for being the first to cop that morning...

There was a dope colorway back in the days on a lo.....royal blue with yellow hints with black. Filthy shoe. Please retro that!!

Ya'll fall for that bs way too easily
mean.gif
right. not to mention that comparison looks hella enhanced. many parts of the shoe is cropped and weird looking.

I needed to .5 size up on these. I normally go tts, and have sized down with most of the recent 6s.
I think the shape and angle of the heel especially with the thicker cushioning, forces the foot into the toebox more than most J's. My normal 11.5 was just uncomfortable. Glad I was able to cop a clean classic with no hype or hysterics. :nthat:

Now we need these:

View media item 1188883

If I had to choose just 1 it will always be last shots. If they retro again I would go for 3 pairs easy. Still have my first J's
smile.gif

I like the colorway, but sizing was weird. 14s normally run TTS for me while other Jordans run a 1/2 big but these were between 1/2 big and TTS. They fit differently from the Sport Blues and the Thunders, even though they were made in the same year. Jordan's sizing issues are driving me crazy!

Oh yeah, the iPhone6 took the hype out of these. These had more hype on Niketalk than in the general public by fire. Sitting in a lot of places in Chicago.

The hype was low on these... But I was glad I was able to copy a pair.. I think people are waiting for the 6's that comes out in November

I like the colorway, but sizing was weird. 14s normally run TTS for me while other Jordans run a 1/2 big but these were between 1/2 big and TTS. They fit differently from the Sport Blues and the Thunders, even though they were made in the same year. Jordan's sizing issues are driving me crazy!

Oh yeah, the iPhone6 took the hype out of these. These had more hype on Niketalk than in the general public by fire. Sitting in a lot of places in Chicago.
Don't have mine in hand yet but I can almost guarantee the bigger feeling for you has to do with the leather. The same thing happens (for me anyways) with full leather upper 13s vs. mesh 13s. predominately leather upppers tend to feel a bit bigger. It wouldn't surprise me if they were the exact same length but I haven't measured them that closely. People say the same thing about feraris but I have a strong suspicion it's mainly because of the 1 piece upper construction.

I got mine at Finishline today. They are really nice and Winners Circle $20 made the decision for me. For those that have these and the Thunders or Sport Blues are these really stiff when you wear them?

NTNY still has pairs behind the counter by the cashiers. As of 7:30 this evening, they had men's sizes ranging from 9-14. It won't hurt to give them a call tomorrow.

Oxidized green first. Have to have that OG colorway first. After that you can get those black white green things.

Copped from dtlr couldn't hold back , s/o whoever posted the link 170 shipped [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom