Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

I recently copped a pair of OG White/Black-Varsity Red from 1999, for $30 on ebay. They arrived today, the quality on them is amazing. The leather is so soft and the metal lace tips are a great addition. I have read a lot of talk about the tongues on this retro Versus OG 14s. The tongue on this retro is slightly higher, however not noticeable on feet. Here are on feet pics and comparison pics of the OGs and current retro.

View media item 1190259

View media item 1190260

View media item 1190261

View media item 1190262
#NTelastic

But thx for the pics

Last edited:
Damn fam, whatever those socks are in that 1st pic. Toss those, they look like your wearing bulky *** ankle braces. BTW thanks for the tongue comparison though.

Last edited:
Damn fam, whatever those socks are in that 1st pic. Toss those, they look like your wearing bulky *** ankle braces. BTW thanks for the tongue comparison though.
Lol, they are my extra thick winer socks. They are great for when I need to go 0.5 size up, due to my size running out and obviously great when its cold

The NT fam seems most interested in the socks. So I thought I would share my sock comparison
roll.gif

the last good kobe was the zoom kobe 1. go ahead flame me, but it's the 100% truth. Does FNL still make you wait till they mail out WC coupons? I thought it would of been digital by now since they have the big WC thing when you log in.
Fnl emails the wc rewards first, you can also download their app that has the rewards.

They never email the WC, I had at least 10 since last year, never got an email, only received them by mail. 

They never email the WC, I had at least 10 since last year, never got an email, only received them by mail. 
I think they started emailing about several months ago. Got all of my WC rewards through email first, then the physical card came through the mail.

the last good kobe was the zoom kobe 1. go ahead flame me, but it's the 100% truth. Does FNL still make you wait till they mail out WC coupons? I thought it would of been digital by now since they have the big WC thing when you log in.

It's digital now. Just have to wait a few days before they email it. They also have an app now.

Gave them a call this morning, and they could not tell me why I am not receiving the email, all the information is correct, but no email with the WC codes. 

Hey that FNL app is great, seeing the WC code right away, called them up and applied it on the Black Toe from Saturday, not bad at all I have to say.

Last edited:
Yeah I just saw it in the App Store and installed it. Since it worked for Trent, I'm going to call them up and apply that one to my Denim 90's I got Saturday.

I haven't bought any Jordan's since 2007 and when I saw the tweet from nike. I couldn't put these black toe 14's in my basket. Can one still buy three pair's of j's or just one pair per website? Eastbay, finish line and nike.com?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom