Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Walked in to my local mall at Jimmy Jazz right now and they still had my size 10.5 so I decided to grab them.

These are extremely stiff and not close to the 06 in my opinion. Leather and suede is better/softer on 06. Only pro for these 14's is the lack of the ribs

reseller
eyes.gif
Bought them all my size with all intentions to keep and turned down money for the Ferraris, try again.
BETTER CW back in the day brah!!!
What does that even mean?

def never been a fan of that oxy green c/w. indiglos on the other hand have def grown on me over time. but honestly, these and last shots are all i really need in the 14s. :nthat:

Bought them all my size with all intentions to keep and turned down money for the Ferraris, try again.

What does that even mean?
It means "damn he has two fresh pair of Ferraris and OGs and I don't even have one pair of the Bumblebee 14s (crying while typing)"

the last good kobe was the zoom kobe 1. go ahead flame me, but it's the 100% truth. Does FNL still make you wait till they mail out WC coupons? I thought it would of been digital by now since they have the big WC thing when you log in.

Who cares, this is a Jordan thread. Dude in here showing his garbage kobe's. Worst model at that. I gotta see the outfits you guys are rocking with these super hightop kicks. Goofy

Last edited:
i hate that eastbay doesnt ship same day like nike does...

still says in process

im pretty sure finishline even ship same day on retros

I recently copped a pair of OG White/Black-Varsity Red from 1999, for $30 on ebay. They arrived today, the quality on them is amazing. The leather is so soft and the metal lace tips are a great addition. I have read a lot of talk about the tongues on this retro Versus OG 14s. The tongue on this retro is slightly higher, however not noticeable on feet. Here are on feet pics and comparison pics of the OGs and current retro.

Back
Top Bottom