Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Biggest mistake of the year was NOT waiting on these

Biggest mistake will be those who didn't wait on the Black/Infrared 6.

Lol@ 1Billion though.
Yea man they are going to do iphone6 numbers on RD. And the Holidays too.. 1 Trill

Yea man, lol@early grabbers on these and those

Last edited:
My package just arrived please pray for me [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

:lol:

Lol@ 1Billion though.
Yea man they are going to do iphone6 numbers on RD. And the Holidays too.. 1 Trill

dont know about mistakes. cuz JB pumps out a lot of things. biggest wait is 2015 n quality talk. not that there will be much difference if u ask me. but JB and retros are probably the longest lasting hype. i seen a lot of kids buying them, and i mean a lot. but it feels good to always wear a fresh pair from a couple years ago that wasnt massively retroed.

I tried to get m15 dollar reward to work for these through FA...they claim they can't do it because the "manufacture of the shoe does not allow discounts' I said well thats funny because your competitors allow rewards to be used on Jordan releases!!!  Ipso Facto I am returning these to FA as I just repped on OS life for almost 50 bones cheaper!!!

Lol@ 1Billion though.

dont know about mistakes. cuz JB pumps out a lot of things. biggest wait is 2015 n quality talk. not that there will be much difference if u ask me. but JB and retros are probably the longest lasting hype. i seen a lot of kids buying them, and i mean a lot. but it feels good to always wear a fresh pair from a couple years ago that wasnt massively retroed.

I will believe that quality mess when I feel it. Not see it but FEEL it. In hands and on FEET.
The comfort level is brutal in anything but my 11 lows.

Edit: I think it's just a bad day for me, left the house at 5am in a pair of 5's, only planned in an hour trip, 12 hrs later and being on my feet most if that time, I'm damn dying over here man.

Last edited:
I will believe that quality mess when I feel it. Not see it but FEEL it. In hands and on FEET.
The comfort level is brutal in anything but my 11 lows.

Edit: I think it's just a bad day for me, left the house at 5am in a pair of 5's, only planned in an hour trip, 12 hrs later and being on my feet most if that time, I'm damn dying over here man.

Wat u mean? I did not buy these in hopes that people will say the comfort gets better. The more comfortable designs for me would be the 3, 4, 5, 7. And yes, the retro year matters. Bight and day when JB started to overly do ir. Not so comfies would be 14, 17.

I still have my 11 lows concords to break in.

It's simple, I mean that I will believe the increased quality when I can feel it. JB saying the quality is improving is more than skin deep.

I'll grab the retros of my liking either way, I'm just saying I'm not believing this increased quality ploy as more than what it is(a justification of price increase with a slightly better skin) until I can put a shoe on for an extended period of time and not be hurting 2 hrs in to an all day wear.

Last edited:
$169.99 for these?!

Are you kidding me?
laugh.gif
it is pretty insane.  Can't believe I've actually been copping for a year at that price. I felt guilty about copping the CDPs @ 155 a shoe.
mean.gif
 I simply will NOT do 180. period. I don't care what shoe it is

I thought I got a steal @ 170 shipped 
You did.

OS is in Michigan.

Small operation.

He does not have 100's of these.

He did this with every color released this year of the 14 with exception to the Ferrari's.

I'd be surprised if he had more than 60 pairs. Total.

Last edited:
It's simple, I mean that I will believe the increased quality when I can feel it. JB saying the quality is improving is more than skin deep.

I'll grab the retros of my liking either way, I'm just saying I'm not believing this increased quality ploy as more than what it is(a justification of price increase with a slightly better skin) until I can put a shoe on for an extended period of time and not be hurting 2 hrs in to an all day wear.

haha yeah, me too. hope so

I give these [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] out of [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

They actually put memory foam in the ankles like the ogs.

Also you guys said the toe is nubuck? I must not know what nubuck is cuz it looks and feels like suede to me like the ogs lol

Only thing wrong was there was a chop mark on the silver frame on the midsole of my pair.

And the midsole is already kind of sticky

Hope they arent as uncomfortable as you guys say. I see they used a better insole with these compared to the vi retro. Its a more softer insole.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the people who claim uncomfortable probably went down a half size like people were telling them and maybe it's their first pair of 14s so they aren't used to the tongue/ankle. idk lol. but damn the midsole is sticky? hmmm I didn't think that would happen since there's no glitter. in pics these look ever so slightly off white/pearl to me but maybe that's just because I expect them to. still waiting on ups for my pairs

Last edited:
I give these [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] out of [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

They actually put memory foam in the ankles like the ogs.

Also you guys said the toe is nubuck? I must not know what nubuck is cuz it looks and feels like suede to me like the ogs lol

Only thing wrong was there was a chop mark on the silver frame on the midsole of my pair.

And the midsole is already kind of sticky

Hope they arent as uncomfortable as you guys say. I see they used a better insole with these compared to the vi retro. Its a more softer insole.

Lol at a review without wearing :lol: you good tho Noble

On feet they were sorta stiff but not unbearable. I wore insoles in mine like I do every jordan . Certainly made a super difference.

I did notice the memory foam on the ankle. Thought that was a really nice touch. These are clean. Happy I picked up.

Last edited:
Hey im just trying to follow in the footsteps of my idol dj stomach swelz

:lol:

Seriously though i never remember how they fit until i put um on. Then i remembered that ankle fit and how it took awhile for them to be comfortable... I hope a retro actually can be broken in lol

I sorta wish I went half a size up to fit in a comfy insole for these, any recommendations on slim insoles?

Back
Top Bottom