Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

And what is up with them stuffing these shoes with everything but the kitchen sink?

I was expecting to pull out a homeless family of four from my pair

I sorta wish I went half a size up to fit in a comfy insole for these, any recommendations on slim insoles?

Agreed. Went true size, but the .5 up with a thick insole would have been best. Did it with the white infrared 6s and they feel good.. :smokin

Early delivery from eastbay today.

Do eastbay allow returns on jordan

retros? I know some footlockers dont allow you to

Footlocker gave hassle, but they did accept my return... I told the manager that they did not feel right... He gave me a talk about how someone else missed out, I said that's not my problem.. The return policy is on the receipt and the Guarantee Fit policy that's online... That's why I use a credit card... If they won't accept my return, I will file a complaint with my credit card.. Cause I did use good faith in trying to resolve the dispute

Last edited:
And what is up with them stuffing these shoes with everything but the kitchen sink?

I was expecting to pull out a homeless family of four from my pair
I HATE that. If mine ever get delivered im taking the ankle inserts out as soon as I touch the box. I don't want that **** deforming the tongue even more
mean.gif

Got my pair in from FNL. Very pleased overall. My only gripe is the total price I paid. :lol:

Tossed them on feet and they're definitely not as comfortable as the 05' Last Shot's straight out of the box imo.

that's because from 06' and on they stopped using articulated zoom I believe. it's half as thick now days and smaller surface area as well from what I can gather online. Anyways, just got my pairs. best release of the year hands down. quality looks good. happiest I've been with a retro product in awhile. my only complaint is the last lace hole in the leather. it's barely punctured through, couldn't get the laces through there. no big deal though I will take a needle to it eventually, easy fix. I can't believe no one has mentioned this though.... These are indeed an ever so slight off white/pearl midsole. and they DO have faint glitter as well.
pimp.gif
 I am very tempted to order a 3rd on FNL after seeing these in hand.

that's because from 06' and on they stopped using articulated zoom I believe. it's half as thick now days and smaller surface area as well from what I can gather online. Anyways, just got my pairs. best release of the year hands down. quality looks good. happiest I've been with a retro product in awhile. my only complaint is the last lace hole in the leather. it's barely punctured through, couldn't get the laces through there. no big deal though I will take a needle to it eventually, easy fix. I can't believe no one has mentioned this though.... These are indeed an ever so slight off white/pearl midsole. and they DO have faint glitter as well. :pimp:  I am very tempted to order a 3rd on FNL after seeing these in hand.

My pair lace hole was like that too, I just brute forced in through lol

your pair may have the lace hole not fully carved out but yeah it's an easy fix I got that on a few of my dunks before

Got my pair in from FNL. Very pleased overall. My only gripe is the total price I paid. :lol:

Tossed them on feet and they're definitely not as comfortable as the 05' Last Shot's straight out of the box imo.

Got my pair today as well but I was working when they shipped. I also hate that I dropped that FNL price on them. As for comfort, I never expect any of my Jordans to be comfortable anymore

Last edited:
oh damn I forgot all about that. ill probably cop my 3rd from there. screw FNL. ill use the winner's circle on the team 1 if they ever lower the price more and offer free shipping. They only offer free shipping on the ones that are still full price
sick.gif
mean.gif
 these companies are slowly taking hints from nike as to how to be greedy

I grabbed Ferrari's ….Had To!

These are starting to grow on me…. Glad they are popping up everywhere

But i better grab me some before pairs dry up and all the Kids who missed out on Jeter's and Denim 90's feel the need to spend they money!

It's a Definite Must have in the Collection!

I wondered why people where waiting on the NDC relaunch. These shoes can be had on a lot of sites right now.

This 149 from DSG is a deal. I've got a $40 GC too, saving it for a better purchase with a future J from DSG which has been clutch lately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom