Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

The $20 off at the top of the link should make it $149 but...

It doesn't apply to J's or Kobe's elites.
These weren't listed on their exclusions list but at checkout it defaults to exempt from discount. Shady.

mean.gif
 I was about to pull the trigger on 2 more @ 150 each.
tired.gif
 I can never have enough of these for hooping.

These weren't listed on their exclusions list but at checkout it defaults to exempt from discount. Shady.

It is listed in their exclusion list.

It is listed in their exclusion list.

If it's listed then if it was a snake it would have bit me because I didn't see it

Last edited:
I wondered why people where waiting on the NDC relaunch. These shoes can be had on a lot of sites right now.

This 149 from DSG is a deal. I've got a $40 GC too, saving it for a better purchase with a future J from DSG which has been clutch lately.
I have a 15% off code, that's why I'm waiting

these have to be one of the best quality jordans to release in a while!! no doubt they are stepping their game up, always wanted these when i was in high school, missed the pack, so i'm very happy that these released and there was no hype, it's one of the cleanest retros/colorways 

Man u guys watch out on that last lace hole. I try puncturing the hole with the lace tip and the hole ended up tearing. Not noticeable but i hope when wearing it doesnt rip open

Such a filthy shoe, had to double up. The memories this shoe brings is priceless. Quality is great and comfortable once you break them in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom