Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Join a FB sneaker group.... Kids are always in there dumping DS pairs for Below retail for extra money or to buy the next hype thing...

I just saw someone selling Jordan 6's infrared's / Powder Blue's 3's and some other Jordan retro and he was only asking $130 each

All were DS

Anybody selling a DS sneaker that released less than 45 days ago for $100 might just be a little....

tumblr_mza8f05PtK1sy5ibzo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Join a FB sneaker group.... Kids are always in there dumping DS pairs for Below retail for extra money or to buy the next hype thing...

I just saw someone selling Jordan 6's infrared's / Powder Blue's 3's and some other Jordan retro and he was only asking $130 each

All were DS
I don't trust those kind of things. not saying they weren't legit but I personally wouldn't chance it. you never know what's going on in those circles.

Question:

The white part of the shoe near the sole that is made of like a foam material... on the men's sizes that part of the shoe is white, but on my GS size it's more of an off-white? Is it supposed to be that way?

Does anyone know where or how I can get footlocker/footaction coupons for sneakers over $125 that are not solely for online purchasing? Any information would be greatly appreciated because I want these Air Jordan 14 "Black Toe", but if I can get them with a 15% discount coupon that would be awesome.

Does anyone know where or how I can get footlocker/footaction coupons for sneakers over $125 that are not solely for online purchasing? Any information would be greatly appreciated because I want these Air Jordan 14 "Black Toe", but if I can get them with a 15% discount coupon that would be awesome.

Be a VIP Platinum member so you get up to like $20 discount, depending on amount of purchase.

u learned how to get the discount, u should learn how to rep, especially when u say it would be greatly appreciated. 

There are no "coupons" allowed on Jordan signature kicks at those retailers. By coupons I mean $20 off $100 or $10 off $50.  You can only use "rewards" which are what was mentioned above.  Finishline has the same thing where you spend $200 and you get a $20 reward in the mail/email for future purchase.  There is also a coupon thread on here which is helpful to find codes and coupons online.  Good luck and welcome to NT!

So far even though I haven't worn these much, they don't get the nasty creases like the originals. Its pretty nice.

There are no "coupons" allowed on Jordan signature kicks at those retailers. By coupons I mean $20 off $100 or $10 off $50.  You can only use "rewards" which are what was mentioned above.  Finishline has the same thing where you spend $200 and you get a $20 reward in the mail/email for future purchase.  There is also a coupon thread on here which is helpful to find codes and coupons online.  Good luck and welcome to NT!

Even the VIP Rewards, a lot of managers and stores act funny about them with new releases.

Even the VIP Rewards, a lot of managers and stores act funny about them with new releases.
every place besides footaction has at one point denied my rewards, i know they don't use em on quickstrikes everywhere tho, but some deny on general releases on release day. 

every place besides footaction has at one point denied my rewards, i know they don't use em on quickstrikes everywhere tho, but some deny on general releases on release day. 
This is why I like FNL and the fact that they let you use rewards on any release at anytime, and that's how it should be.  Rewards are earned by spending your hard earned money, so there should be no exclusions whatsoever, since it's earned.  I get the fact that coupons have exclusions, but it's completely ridiculous that rewards do.

Back
Top Bottom