Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

he said DS but they appear tried on. Oh well they were so close i can't trip. He also had the OG L.S. but i chose the 05 b/c i think they will hold up better to wear.

these look better then Black Toe 13's in my Opinion….

once you break them in the leather works out...

only beef is that the Toe isn't leather and nubuck

but who cares really

it's a performance thing. It's generally easier for your foot to flex where it needs to with a softer nubuck toe vs. a piece of leather. I don't think it makes a huge difference but it definitely makes sense. nightwing talks about it with the carmine 6s and I can understand where he's coming from.

I dunno about that all the decent condition 05' last shots are over $300 on ebay. I don't like the most recent release (09 maybe?).
2011. I wish it was 09' I woulda been able to cop
frown.gif

UI deal is sold out. Shipping was $30 =(  Can buy here for that price
Hook it up for those looking.
Btw, shipping is about $13 for standard
My local FNL has a few sizes left scattered and I have WC reward so would come out to $160...

Damn, was there another option in shipping? When I was checking out it only gave me the UPS option for thrity something bucks =(

My local FNL has a few sizes left scattered and I have WC reward so would come out to $160...

Damn, was there another option in shipping? When I was checking out it only gave me the UPS option for thrity something bucks =(
Yeah, they usually have two options but not sure about newer releases. It should have still came out to less than fnl shipped, you couldve saved your reward.

You may be right bc I remember copping concords from them a few yrs ago and I definitely did not pay that much for shipping.  Here is the screen grab though. I dont see another option for lesser shipping.

So I get home and notice the toe on my shoe is a little dusty. So I hit it with the suede brush and the dye smears on to the white pods. I should've just hit this up with some protectant. Anyone else have this issue or have a solution?

Last edited:
So I get home and notice the toe on my shoe is a little dusty. So I hit it with the suede brush and the dye smears on to the white pods. I should've just hit this up with some protectant. Anyone else have this issue or have a solution?

Man, I've brushed mine several times and never saw the dye smear.. :\ I'd just try soap n water on a wash rag first, if that doesn't work magic eraser will usually do the trick. But get on it quick, it does stain over time.

Also, I usually use a dry toothbrush on these since they've got that nap.. Also makes it easier around those teeth that come up off the midsole.

Last edited:
I think most places are sold out by now or atleast the majority of their stock

I see these popping up at outlets soon but they won't be much less than retail

Back
Top Bottom