Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

This is why I like FNL and the fact that they let you use rewards on any release at anytime, and that's how it should be.  Rewards are earned by spending your hard earned money, so there should be no exclusions whatsoever, since it's earned.  I get the fact that coupons have exclusions, but it's completely ridiculous that rewards do.

Yeah, that's why all things being equal in person I go to FNL.

I have to end up using my $10 to $20 off on shorts and socks that I don't necessarily want.

For the past couple of years I was able to use it on Kobe's then they stopped that on release day. They even stopped allowing me to do that.

I have to end up using my $10 to $20 off on shorts and socks that I don't necessarily want.

For the past couple of years I was able to use it on Kobe's then they stopped that on release day. They even stopped allowing me to do that.

Yea that doesn't surprise me, they want to make sure on popular and new releases they get every dime. They really need to rethink their "reward" system.

Yes I agree as well, I have 3 WC cards at the moment and was trying to apply at least one of them yesterday and it did not work, keep in mind I was on the phone with a rep that was doing the order for me.

Quick question....

Is the Air Jordan 13 Retro 'Grey Toe' a limited release like the Zoom Vapor?

Quick question....

Is the Air Jordan 13 Retro 'Grey Toe' a limited release like the Zoom Vapor?

No. Nothing like the zoom vapor. There will be plenty of the grey toe 13's.

By the way, this is the wrong thread for this question....

Yea that doesn't surprise me, they want to make sure on popular and new releases they get every dime. They really need to rethink their "reward" system.
It sucks. it's really not a reward at all anymore. you aren't really saving anything and you are probably actually paying more than you would from ndc or other places with free shipping in the end. assuming you shop strictly online, your first order to even get the $20 reward has what 7 or 8 dollars shipping? then you order another with the $20 off but you have to pay 7 or 8 shipping on that. where is the saving? if your state has tax it's even worse

Anyone that has copped these, can you post some close up pics. pics in general or feet pics/

Anything on the comfort and feel?

Kind of upset I missed out on these when they were just sitting on shelves for the retail price. I even saw them in the store and should have copped. And I hate buying shoes off ebay or amazon with all the B-grades, GM, knock-offs. I only trust champs, footlocker, finishline, footaction, sneaker villa, jimmy jazz, downtown locker room etc.. the real sneaker stores.

Anyone know of any stores still have these on shelves?

Kind of upset I missed out on these when they were just sitting on shelves for the retail price. I even saw them in the store and should have copped. And I hate buying shoes off ebay or amazon with all the B-grades, GM, knock-offs. I only trust champs, footlocker, finishline, footaction, sneaker villa, jimmy jazz, downtown locker room etc.. the real sneaker stores.

Anyone know of any stores still have these on shelves?
Stock locate at FTL/FA. I seen them at my local FA about 1-2 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom