Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

They should make these limited....nobody is talking about these outside of NT.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Never understood this mentality, the more pairs that are available to the public, the better. 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

They should make these limited....nobody is talking about these outside of NT.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Never understood this mentality, the more pairs that are available to the public, the better. 

nice sboes. as others mentioned hopefully these do sit so we can get some kind of discount cuz im not paying retail anymore on jordans.

nice sboes. as others mentioned hopefully these do sit so we can get some kind of discount cuz im not paying retail anymore on jordans.

yeah I don't understand why these are flying under the radar. One of the most iconic moments for MJ. Had he not gone to the Wizards these will probably be one of the most sought after Js IMO.

yeah I don't understand why these are flying under the radar. One of the most iconic moments for MJ. Had he not gone to the Wizards these will probably be one of the most sought after Js IMO.

Originally Posted by adub beta

you have to remember that these are releasing just 1 week prior to one of the most popular Jordans of all time.

Originally Posted by adub beta

you have to remember that these are releasing just 1 week prior to one of the most popular Jordans of all time.

Copped 2 pairs. went to my local spot and the guy said there isn't much demand for them. Clean looking shoe and one of the most comfortable j's. last shot>flips

Copped 2 pairs. went to my local spot and the guy said there isn't much demand for them. Clean looking shoe and one of the most comfortable j's. last shot>flips

Dang man, less than a month to go and these are still gettin' no love: sitting at page 12, meanwhile the Concord thread's at 600+!

Oh well, that just means I can hold off on these for later (not that I'm passing on the IXs
laugh.gif
). Last Shots are iconic, plus I love both the look and ballin' in XIVs. Still don't get people who say XIVs are ugly.

Dang man, less than a month to go and these are still gettin' no love: sitting at page 12, meanwhile the Concord thread's at 600+!

Oh well, that just means I can hold off on these for later (not that I'm passing on the IXs
laugh.gif
). Last Shots are iconic, plus I love both the look and ballin' in XIVs. Still don't get people who say XIVs are ugly.

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

easy pass.... the following week the concords drop......

I'm not sure how this is an "easy pass" due to the concord release?

broke-man.jpg

Can't wait for these
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom