Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

For those of you that got these, were your boxes big and somewhat oversized like AJ 5 releases or the regular size boxes?

Nope, the box that I got was small compared to the other boxes.   Do you remember the grey 20th anniversary sizes boxes?  That's about the same size as the box I got. 

Yep, I sho do remember, so much heat during that time frame too!
pimp.gif
  Thanks for the reply I know exactly where you are coming from with the comparison.
I love it when the boxes are this size.  The V and VII boxes are wayyyyy to big.  The III box was a great size as well, hopefully the IV and X will be the same!

^im getting d red foams first then these badboys. Then couple more concords nd I'm good.. for all thos tts got a pair, is it somewhat the same comfort level as d cdp joints? Coz thats d only 14 I have fo right now. Also, is it worth getting a pair of ogs aswell,? I'm contemplating wether to 2x up on these or get d og and a pair of these? .. regardless I'm most likely gon double I just wana have options I guess.

^im getting d red foams first then these badboys. Then couple more concords nd I'm good.. for all thos tts got a pair, is it somewhat the same comfort level as d cdp joints? Coz thats d only 14 I have fo right now. Also, is it worth getting a pair of ogs aswell,? I'm contemplating wether to 2x up on these or get d og and a pair of these? .. regardless I'm most likely gon double I just wana have options I guess.

ok i just copped these from the nba store on sat. I intended to go buy the chicago x's but once i saw them for $99 last size 11.5 i couldnt pass up. When i checked out even the girl behind the counter said i go sucha steal. I was so bummed beacuse i havent seen these shoes since they dropped in 05 maybe 04. i remeber an ex gf wanted me back so she bought me a pair of these "fake" obviosly we know how the shoes and the girl ended up

ok i just copped these from the nba store on sat. I intended to go buy the chicago x's but once i saw them for $99 last size 11.5 i couldnt pass up. When i checked out even the girl behind the counter said i go sucha steal. I was so bummed beacuse i havent seen these shoes since they dropped in 05 maybe 04. i remeber an ex gf wanted me back so she bought me a pair of these "fake" obviosly we know how the shoes and the girl ended up

these are still sittin at my local spots... i cant justify buying another bred colorway J right now tho

ill still wear a pair of my blk/cements 3s over these casually anyday

if ur in the market for a new hoop shoe n arnt feelin the LBJ 9s then id prob scoop these tho

these are still sittin at my local spots... i cant justify buying another bred colorway J right now tho

ill still wear a pair of my blk/cements 3s over these casually anyday

if ur in the market for a new hoop shoe n arnt feelin the LBJ 9s then id prob scoop these tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom