Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-14-final-shot-2011-1.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/06/air-jordan-14-last-shot-holiday-2011/

is there anywhere i can find info about these that doesn't generate traffic for your site

is there anywhere i can find info about these that doesn't generate traffic for your site

Hey wreckinkickz, before making a thread, please search to see if one already exists because threads keep being made and cluttering the boards....everyone knows what modern-notoriety is, so you're not gaining anything by making a new thread, as opposed to just posting the pics in an already existing thread.....

Hey wreckinkickz, before making a thread, please search to see if one already exists because threads keep being made and cluttering the boards....everyone knows what modern-notoriety is, so you're not gaining anything by making a new thread, as opposed to just posting the pics in an already existing thread.....

the last ones faded so quickly 
tired.gif
sick.gif

2006 was a bad year for Jordan brand, and by the looks of these pictures it looks like it'll happen again. Pass.

Too bad, these were one of my favorite Jordans too.

the last ones faded so quickly 
tired.gif
sick.gif

2006 was a bad year for Jordan brand, and by the looks of these pictures it looks like it'll happen again. Pass.

Too bad, these were one of my favorite Jordans too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom