Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ What the heck???? Atleast dude dropped alot of info including materials and the back story and stuff
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Saw them in person today. I like the smooth suede better than the suede on the 05 pairs. I will pick these up later on down the road to compliment my 05 pair.

This.I also own the 2005 retro, and when i sawThe 2011 retro i was being jealous.I must say these turned out very wellIn shape and materials being used.Jb keep on going this trend ok?!Saw the eastbay announcement ofThe XI concords and must say the Pic they displayed was way better than tge ones posted here. The patentLeather cut was much higher thanMajority of people posting theirEarly pairs.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Saw them in person today. I like the smooth suede better than the suede on the 05 pairs. I will pick these up later on down the road to compliment my 05 pair.

This.I also own the 2005 retro, and when i sawThe 2011 retro i was being jealous.I must say these turned out very wellIn shape and materials being used.Jb keep on going this trend ok?!Saw the eastbay announcement ofThe XI concords and must say the Pic they displayed was way better than tge ones posted here. The patentLeather cut was much higher thanMajority of people posting theirEarly pairs.

these > 05s.. im happy with my pair.. i didnt wanna wait for them to go on sale and take the risk of missing out. plus i just couldnt wait...

these > 05s.. im happy with my pair.. i didnt wanna wait for them to go on sale and take the risk of missing out. plus i just couldnt wait...

Originally Posted by jm9312

Lol im with you on that I didnt wanna miss out either
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jm9312

Lol im with you on that I didnt wanna miss out either
roll.gif

honestly i fell out of jordans long ago but i used to own the 05 retro and i must say im more impressed with this years retro. quality seems on point as well

honestly i fell out of jordans long ago but i used to own the 05 retro and i must say im more impressed with this years retro. quality seems on point as well

Im glad there are a lot of people who think the "last shots" are 'poor quality' or don't like them period. In a pervious reply someone said that the XIVs weren't that popular at retail in the past and on the resell market - great point. Its unfortunate they're releasing within a week of the Concords, thats the real reason i think this shoe isn't getting its due. IMO I think the XIs are overhyped and I'm glad people are sleeping on these and I can cop another pair on sale. Hella pairs are everywhere in Houston. it was an ez cop at noon on the RD. I was VERY impressed with quality and new look of the shoe - its an improvement, JB doesn't usually make improvements well.

Im glad there are a lot of people who think the "last shots" are 'poor quality' or don't like them period. In a pervious reply someone said that the XIVs weren't that popular at retail in the past and on the resell market - great point. Its unfortunate they're releasing within a week of the Concords, thats the real reason i think this shoe isn't getting its due. IMO I think the XIs are overhyped and I'm glad people are sleeping on these and I can cop another pair on sale. Hella pairs are everywhere in Houston. it was an ez cop at noon on the RD. I was VERY impressed with quality and new look of the shoe - its an improvement, JB doesn't usually make improvements well.

I have a DS pair of 05 Last Shots and the 2011's have better quality...I might scoop a pair in January!
BTW these didn't flop they dropped at a bad time for Jordan heads...cats are really frugal in their spending on sneakers this close to X-Mas...its either $180 Concords or $150 Last Shots...the majority want 11's!

I have a DS pair of 05 Last Shots and the 2011's have better quality...I might scoop a pair in January!
BTW these didn't flop they dropped at a bad time for Jordan heads...cats are really frugal in their spending on sneakers this close to X-Mas...its either $180 Concords or $150 Last Shots...the majority want 11's!

Originally Posted by AB Doom

agree. These sold really well in my city. Almost of the sneaker's stores are gone. 

Originally Posted by AB Doom

agree. These sold really well in my city. Almost of the sneaker's stores are gone. 

want these but money tight i have the 05 amd cdp im a wait till that hit at least 120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom