Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan-AJ14-The-Last-Shot-Mens-T-Shirt-480612_010_A.jpg

Really JB?!

They testing us..

we all know MJ likes to gamble, he probably placed a bet with some designers there saying lets see who can make the WEAKEST design and still sell..

i think the cop'n Js concords shirt wins over the one above though..

Jordan-AJ14-The-Last-Shot-Mens-T-Shirt-480612_010_A.jpg

Really JB?!

They testing us..

we all know MJ likes to gamble, he probably placed a bet with some designers there saying lets see who can make the WEAKEST design and still sell..

i think the cop'n Js concords shirt wins over the one above though..

Had these in 8th grade back in 2000 so i had to cop based on nostalgia purposes. Thinking of buying my pops a pair if they go to outlets or on sale.

Had these in 8th grade back in 2000 so i had to cop based on nostalgia purposes. Thinking of buying my pops a pair if they go to outlets or on sale.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Anyone think these will make their way to the outlets?
I feel like they'll try to lag it before it goes to the outlet. Im sure JB is gonna let it sit on the shelves for a while and try to sell as much as they can before it hits the outlets. (regardless if it sells out or not. people will buy it) 

I feel like they'll try to lag it before it goes to the outlet. Im sure JB is gonna let it sit on the shelves for a while and try to sell as much as they can before it hits the outlets. (regardless if it sells out or not. people will buy it) 

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

I find it highly unlikely. I still see the Stealth III's on the shelves out here they just lowered the price to 119.99

I find it highly unlikely. I still see the Stealth III's on the shelves out here they just lowered the price to 119.99

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

lol i understand what your trying to say but these are the "last shot". It's different, i guess? Well, i hope they won't drop their prices just yet since i paid full price for them 
mad.gif

lol i understand what your trying to say but these are the "last shot". It's different, i guess? Well, i hope they won't drop their prices just yet since i paid full price for them 
mad.gif

Shirts = turrible (who the #$%@ wears them anyway?)
Shoes = legendary 

JB actually did a better job on these '11 release Last Shots than the '05 release.

Shirts = turrible (who the #$%@ wears them anyway?)
Shoes = legendary 

JB actually did a better job on these '11 release Last Shots than the '05 release.

Spizikes had retro cards. I believe the infrareds, stealths, and breds. not sure about others

Spizikes had retro cards. I believe the infrareds, stealths, and breds. not sure about others

i have a feeling these are gonna be like white/red 13's last year, or white/red 12's year before. They'll slowly disappear, and in a year, people will be looking out for them.

i have a feeling these are gonna be like white/red 13's last year, or white/red 12's year before. They'll slowly disappear, and in a year, people will be looking out for them.

mad.gif
LOL as did I. I didn't want to miss out on a pair. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

mad.gif
LOL as did I. I didn't want to miss out on a pair. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

That goes for almost every single "Bulls colorway" that's a general release.  Just look at the Black and White Varsity Red 6's. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom