Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I never had that issue with my 17's. I actually just wore them to the gym and they were great.
View media item 1968486
I will get the Crocs bit debating if I should wait a bit to see if they drop in price. Will have to check the locator to see if these will be everywhere or only at some spots.

Yeah my 17 lows the black ones fell apart and they are damn near ds. I wanted to cry. Hurt my soul

Those black and reds don't look good at all :x They aren't going to sell those for $250. They'll be in outlets for half that.

Wall would be a good look with JB. Him and Russ. Melo's career is coming to an end, and I wonder how long Blake's contract is for.

Those black and reds don't look good at all :x They aren't going to sell those for $250. They'll be in outlets for half that.

Wall would be a good look with JB. Him and Russ. Melo's career is coming to an end, and I wonder how long Blake's contract is for.

JB should really try to get Klay

They did. I was actually a fan of the 16.5s as well. With those types of sneakers, I'm less judgmental on the colorways they come up with since they'll drop 20+ in one year. They'd be more at liberty to do color blocking and contrast stitching like this colorway.

There may only be 2-3 colors of the 17+ this year and they give us that :x

That video got me kinda hype for these. If they're still available at the end of April, I may have to cop.

Back
Top Bottom