Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I would agree. I definitely liked the 17's responsiveness but comfort has got to go to the 18's. The insole + the cloud that surrounds the ankles make them ridiculously comfortable. They need to bring those back assp

I had the black/blue 18 's while those were super wide on my feet, they were EXTREMELY comfortable! That double stack Zoom air was as bouncy as the FP3's..

This! Wore my 18's the other day. I have to reglue the soles now though

This! Wore my 18's the other day. I have to reglue the soles now though
If that's the only problem then there's no problem at all... I wish they would drop a new 18. Preferable in the og blk/blue. Those where my favorites. That suede tho...butter

18 were wide however they were comfortable like putting on slippers.17 were cool comfort wise. I would put the 14 and the 18 up there regarding comfort. Really like those 14s. Reallt need to bring back them CB 17s and blk blue 18s I really loved those kicks wish i hadnt dogged them the way i did.

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

NDC Images

Last edited:
FTA looks like they have a decent amount of stores getting them.

Probably low quantities per store.
Only 1 Foot Action in my entire state and they aren't getting them. :smh:

Hopefully Niketown gets a good amount.

laugh.gif
I knew JB was going to implement some way so these do not sit and get discounted.
by not producing as many pairs as a usual GR? I'm not surprised JB is kind of testing the waters with the prices for the jordans post 14 so i cant say I'm all that surprised 

:lol: I knew JB was going to implement some way so these do not sit and get discounted.

by not producing as many pairs as a usual GR? I'm not surprised JB is kind of testing the waters with the prices for the jordans post 14 so i cant say I'm all that surprised 

They're trying to get us acclimated to these prices so when they drop the regular 17 mid with the briefcase for $300, it won't look as steep in comparison. If the 17+ gets marked down then it sabotages that plan.

Back
Top Bottom