Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

coppers look mad clean but like everyone else $275 for outdated tech is a no go for me for sure

They dropped the ball on that mock up^. The coppers will do decent because of a little nostalgia and a catchy nickname. These black/reds are just.....there. No way a shoe moves at $250 for being just "there". They should have carried the 'copper' metal theme into a 'platinum' or 'titanium' mock up. With that you'd bud more interest.

More of the 'washed up' Wizards era Jordan. This video without a doubt qualifies Jordan for Social Security benefits.
On a side note, it is XVII+ related as he's shown wearing them several times with his walker.

More of the 'washed up' Wizards era Jordan. This video without a doubt qualifies Jordan for Social Security benefits.
On a side note, it is XVII+ related as he's shown wearing them several times with his walker.

The Wizards were such a joke back then-shameful they couldn't even make the playoffs...

Wizards were bad, but they went from 19 wins in 01 to 37 in 02 when Jordan came on board. They didn't make the playoffs until Gilbert Arenas Went there

they look great DS and not on foot but the on foot picture in that sequence of pictures the reptile skin material looks mad flimsy and bad once creased

really wanted a pair of the 17's and 18's when they first released but i was a broke high school student back then. 

really wanted a pair of the 17's and 18's when they first released but i was a broke high school student back then. 
17's and specially the 18's are supper comfortable, I think the 17's are the best Fit Jordan's, at least that ive tried on and the only Jordan's i haven't worn are the 2009-28

17's and specially the 18's are supper comfortable, I think the 17's are the best Fit Jordan's, at least that ive tried on and the only Jordan's i haven't worn are the 2009-28
I would agree. I definitely liked the 17's responsiveness but comfort has got to go to the 18's. The insole + the cloud that surrounds the ankles make them ridiculously comfortable. They need to bring those back assp

I had the black/blue 18 's while those were super wide on my feet, they were EXTREMELY comfortable! That double stack Zoom air was as bouncy as the FP3's..

Back
Top Bottom