Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Damn i screwed up... Entered my zip on the wrong line on shoepalace cuz they wouldn't put my order through at first... I sent a email and will call on monday but last time on footlocker it caused my order to be shipped back.. Guess ill enter the raffle too just in case lol 

Literally going through the same thing with newegg on a ps4 my girl tried to buy me, it is HELL trying to deal with their customer service, hope for better luck for you with shoe palace

mean.gif

^ How do you know the size you got doesn't fit if you haven't got them in yet?

Just be honest :lol:

Last edited:
I decided to not try for these. Really trying to pick and choose what releases I really want
wink.gif
Its hard... There is a lot of heat coming out.. Red foam pros... Flu games.. ova 12s... I may get rid of my french blues or some random kicks cuz i need 2 of the red foam pros

Got my double up with these but one may get canceled ... Hurt my wallet tho... I shed that single tear but these are a grail of mine.. Plus i love the fact that everyone won't be wearing um

I decided to not try for these. Really trying to pick and choose what releases I really want
wink.gif

I tried for the Paris X's and caught a bunch of L's
frown.gif
^^^^This. This year has so much goodness dropping that you actually can be selective. And if those navy/gum 11 lows drop, wooooooo!!!!

Back
Top Bottom