Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

^ How do you know the size you got doesn't fit if you haven't got them in yet?

Just be honest :lol:
These cats are wasting W's on shoes they don't even want, then gonna be pissed when they take that L on the stuff they really want.

I'm convinced Nike keeps track... Probably not, but in case they do, I don't enter any draw that I don't plan on rocking.

Last edited:
These cats are wasting W's on shoes they don't even want, then gonna be pissed when they take that L on the stuff they really want.

I'm convinced Nike keeps track... Probably not, but in case they do, I don't enter any draw that I don't plan on rocking.
Id actually think its different... If you cop a lot it probably increases your chances... Kinda like a loyalty thing.. But returns probably don't help your case lol 

Id actually think its different... If you cop a lot it probably increases your chances... Kinda like a loyalty thing.. But returns probably don't help your case lol 
I've thought about that too. That's why I cop everything I can from Nike.com/SNKRS. I think there's a few factors that can increase your chances, but who knows? It's all conspiracy theory at this point. All over some damn shoes. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

youngzayiles youngzayiles It is hard. It feels like 2001 when so much good stuff dropped. I went broke that year. Not gonna make the same mistake this time around

@mthomasiv 100%. Being selective is harder than I thought. So much good stuff and it isn't even halfway through the year :wow:

playaproved playaproved Yup, that's how it usually ends up :smh: W's for non-wanted releases, L's on wanted releases.

Id actually think its different... If you cop a lot it probably increases your chances... Kinda like a loyalty thing..
If thats the case, i should be winning every time i enter a draw.. I havent won yet, IMO its the luck of the draw
eyes.gif

Won these (2nd win - first was the Don C Beach 2's 
nthat.gif
. Haven't won any go the Kobes). Worried about the sizing concerns now. Went TTS sz 10....

Last edited:

Yup that was me
happy.gif
  Were you in the running?

Watch out on those 88's bro, those are particularly hard to LC. Even consignment shops my way hate getting them because they're so hard to LC. 
Thanks Bro, I have a legit pair that I bought from the store myself so once I get them I am going to check them over really good. There is another pair that ends in about 10 hours that is brand new but the seller says he is was told they were unauthorized, but man do they look good. Sad we have to worry about this kind of stuff when spending over $300 on a pair of shoes.

Got em! Just checked my girls SNKRS and hers went through. I feel like KG after he got his ring with the Celtics.

Entered just because, won and cancelled order. Finally win a draw and it's for a pair I'm meh about.

Back
Top Bottom