Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So I guess its safe to say that JB did not produce as many pairs as we originally anticipated. I am going to the mall to see if I can grab an unclaimed pair but these are turning into my first bonafide L of the year.

Entered just because, won and cancelled order. Finally win a draw and it's for a pair I'm meh about.
Next time, don't enter. Sounds like there were people who legitimately wanted these. You took a pair off the table that they could have had. 

So are these all eat up? Reception seemed to be lukewarm on these

This dude just do a catch and release on a raffle lmao
[emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

Thanks, I have come to find that when Auctions end on a big release morning you can get some good prices, because people are not paying attention.

Yeah I'm one of those but I was actually watching animaniacs lol ( don't judge me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji])

Something tells me that these will be put back up on NDC Desktop version.. don't quote me on that tho. lol

quoted for luck *crosses fingers*

Entered just because, won and cancelled order. Finally win a draw and it's for a pair I'm meh about.

:smh: I'll never understand this or guys that wake up for releases just to see if they can cart them. Pretty lame of you to waste everyone else's time along with yours.

I may be on the lame category then.
I like these. Don't like the price.

Entered the raffle thinking I'd take my typical L but I won for the first time.

Really want to check these out in person to get a real opinion on them and that wasn't gonna happen in-store IMO.

If I like materials and stuff used then I'll keep them. If I don't then I'll just return them.

Made the mistake of waiting until like 11:00 to head to my local Nike to try for em, after striking out online. Didn't have my size 12. Might try to go back and grab around 6:00 when the raffle pairs are done being held

Really want to check these out in person to get a real opinion on them and that wasn't gonna happen in-store IMO.

If I like materials and stuff used then I'll keep them. If I don't then I'll just return them.
that $275 at the register had me saying "do you have the matching clothing by chance?" 

Still pacing back and forth "looking" around the store

laugh.gif

that $275 at the register had me saying "do you have the matching clothing by chance?" 

Still pacing back and forth "looking" around the store

:lol:

:lol: it's def hurtful. Sales tax adds insult to injury.

would have payed $190, maybe even 220 or 225 but 250 for just the shoes thats why i
didnt bother to enter , nike laughin all the way to the bank...maybe ill wait for a pair to show up on ebay

Back
Top Bottom