Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They do make fake 17s AAA replicas, they cost about the same as the 17s retail.

They are very good, as in I can't notice the difference, just letting you now.. But can't help you out on these

On a Nike message board with some pretty hard-core fanatics, I wouldn't expect this to be common knowledge, but they started making GM (unauthorized) Jordan XVII around a year before JB announced the official release of the retro.....

I been complaining about Nike/JB releasing early pics, really thinking that bootleggers needed those to produce/update fake shoes. Truth of the matter is, those guys in China know about releases before we do.

Some people state-side have a heads up too. And I'm not talking about "insiders" or people with high up connects. Some of these well known resellers know about some releases before they're announced.

I wonder how many people buy these UA before the official release date? Because they would surely know they are UAs...

Ya'll got me seriously worried I bought a UA pair..

Nike never sold out either. They just saw that nobody was buying them and took them off the website. $250 is wayyyyy too much and they`re STILL gonna sit. I can get them on swoosh and $150 still seems like too much. Knowing nike, they wont put them on clearance online.......They`ll take them down then send them to the clearance store or Nike outlets. SMH.

Nike never sold out either. They just saw that nobody was buying them and took them off the website. $250 is wayyyyy too much and they`re STILL gonna sit. I can get them on swoosh and $150 still seems like too much. Knowing nike, they wont put them on clearance online.......They`ll take them down then send them to the clearance store or Nike outlets. SMH.

You're right. I can't remember last time any non-current Jordan hit disco on their site. You saw it with 29s before 30s and 30s before 31s but any older stuff gets moved to outlets

Picked these up the day they released for retail but they were a Lil snug so I watched and waited. Got a Sz 9 in these for 99 on eBay with no box smh if I knew I could have gotten these for so low smh. I am happy with these tho.

How do the Jordan XVII play different than the Jordan XVII +?

Midsoles are the same, just slight variation on the upper, and no shroud. I doubt there's a difference performance wise.

I never had the regular ones but I've read and heard that the regular ones are more narrow. I also heard that the regular ones "weigh you down" a little more whereas the XVII+ is more smooth and feels more like an extension of your foot.

Back
Top Bottom