Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Do you guys anybody take them to the court on regular basis? How do they perform?

I wanted to switch to solid, sturdy, high tops as opposed to mushy knitwear that they offer these days... I found 17+ retros, chose them by the looks, they are on their way, but if they are for more to show than to perform, I will send them back, it's the hardwood I want to take them to, not a night club.

So, any thoughts?

Bumping this thread to show off my new pair... got em for $170 shipped. 17s are the best :smokin:smokin

F159CE4C-48EE-4A20-9D18-C6C5C4242EF3.jpeg

only wore my cooper retros a couple times. love the shoe. very comfortable. but, it's the only shoe I have that I wish I half sized up. I'm a 10 in everything nike. should've got 10.5 in these. but, I never really broke them in. still almost ds lol

only wore my cooper retros a couple times. love the shoe. very comfortable. but, it's the only shoe I have that I wish I half sized up. I'm a 10 in everything nike. should've got 10.5 in these. but, I never really broke them in. still almost ds lol
thanks for the info. my true size is a 12.5 so i think i should be good with that then.

any other sizing input would be appreciated!

Anyone that still has a pair of these describe the sizing? Looking to cop some coppers and they would be the first pair of 17s I own

It depends. I think most of the Jordan Retros in recent years are a half size bigger than my "true size", namely the XI and VI. The XVII+ feels a bit smaller than most of these, therefore I think the XVII fits true to size. For reference, I think AF1 lows are almost a half size big but the AF1 mids are more true to size.

It depends. I think most of the Jordan Retros in recent years are a half size bigger than my "true size", namely the XI and VI. The XVII+ feels a bit smaller than most of these, therefore I think the XVII fits true to size. For reference, I think AF1 lows are almost a half size big but the AF1 mids are more true to size.
Thanks for this info. i hate that JB sizing can feel so inconsistent at times. I've been going down a .5 for retros recently but the retros from 15-16 imo felt a bit closer to TTS.

I'll go with that and see how they fit. thanks for the sizing info guys!

Thanks for this info. i hate that JB sizing can feel so inconsistent at times. I've been going down a .5 for retros recently but the retros from 15-16 imo felt a bit closer to TTS.

I'll go with that and see how they fit. thanks for the sizing info guys!
No doubt. These might be my favorite sneaker of all time, and if not its definitely up there. I am still hoping more colors come out, especially the lows.

Back
Top Bottom