Air Jordan 2/21 CDP - Black/Red Countdown Air Jordan XX1 - Detailed Pics

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Next Saturday Jordan Brand is set to continue their Countdown with the release of the Air Jordan 2/21 Countdown Pack. As part of this pack, Jordan Brand is set to release the OG White/Red/Grey Air Jordan II and a retro+ colorway of the Air Jordan XX1. The "Black/Red Countdown" Air Jordan XX1 features a Black Nubuck upper with Red and Metallic Silver accents. Unlike the first Black/Red Air Jordan XX1 sample that surfaced two years ago during the initial Air Jordan XX1 release, the "Black/Red Countdown" Air Jordan XX1 features a Red outsole. The "Black/Red Countdown" Air Jordan XX1 will come packaged with a set of IPS as well.

Tech Info:
04/26/2008 Air Jordan 2/21 Countdown Pack
323943-993 Multi/Multi
308308-162 II Retro White/Varsity Red
322718-061 XXI Retro Black/Metallic Silver-Varsity Red
$310.00

For more on the Air Jordan 2/21 Countdown Pack, [watch the KATC StockRoom for April 2008]

wrnipx.jpg

spyezm.jpg

f4mkow.jpg

2zzuu79.jpg

Couple more pics: http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/04/16/air-jordan-xx1-black-red-coundtown-pack-retro-detailed-look/

MaZe

thanks for the pics, they're much apreciated.

a for the shoes, they look a little better than the initial pic we got from heat of the GS size.

still don't understand why they couldn't keep the black midsole and the silver lace loops at the top of the shoe.
tired.gif

had these XX1's looked like the OG samples, this pack would be a must cop, just on the strength of that. at this point however, especially consideringi'm copping 2 of the may & june packs, the april pack is looking like an easy stevie nash.

wow ... look much better than in the first pics we saw from air randy ... have to rethink getting that pack

WHY DO THESE XXI'S HAVE """"EARNED""" ON THE TONGUE IF ITS ON ONE OF THE ORIGINAL XXI'S???????????? i THOUGHT ALLHAD DIFFERENT WORDS ON THE TONGUE ASPIRATIONAL EARNED UNCOMPROMISED etc

they look like the samples but high top in this pic. too bad i didn't save for this package

thank you very much for the pix. much appreciated. that being said, no matter how many times i look at the xxi's they still suck. i will never own a pair.i just can't stand the look of them. i want to like them but i just can't. enjoy to all who cop. pass for me.

Not that bad from what I've seen before from the other pics.

They look really really high top though.

Maze you just swayed me. I was gonna get this pack later on down the road. But those XXIs look fire and i already loved the IIs so this is a must. ThanksMaze

Back
Top Bottom