Air Jordan 2/21 CDP - Black/Red Countdown Air Jordan XX1 - Detailed Pics

They remind me of the T-Mac 5 a tad.

Thanks for the pics Maze. You may have gotten that package some more sales, because the XX1's look much better.

^ agreed - the Air Randy pics made them look like tee-rash.....but KATC's pics make them look ten times better.

I am actually excited for this pack. I think this colorway of the 2 is the best out of any OG/retro, IMO. As for the 21, I loved that model performance-wiseand I plan to use a pair on the court.

laugh.gif
@ the Exclusive Mugshot avy...

Great pics as always...I've never liked the XX1's and I hate white shoes -- so I'll be passing on this pack easily. The red outsole and the redalong the upper seem to be different shades too.

For those who always liked the II, it's a decent pack though.

Those pics give the shoe a little more justice.. Now I wont feel AS bad when I buy just to have 1 of every package.

thanks for the pic...but damn..i wish they were another color..or they should of added some white somewhere to make it look nicer

yes, thanks for the pics MaZe! they do look much nicer here. I have to admit that I would like to have this pack, but I'd rather save my $ for multiples ofthe other packs. plus June is going to put the hurt on with those AF/Air Max neons, hares, and anthracite XX3s coming out. PYS is selling thise one for only $5over retail suggesting the associated demand. maybe with a discount I'd cop.

Yup those pics way better than the first ones that surfaced, the red's a lot less garish.

Copped if i can get my hands on a pair

boooo @ red soles, it doesnt even mach exactly with the red trim and is more pink than red

thanks for the pics tho

Back
Top Bottom