Air Jordan 2/21 CDP - Black/Red Countdown Air Jordan XX1 - Detailed Pics

thanks for the better pics

was already getting this pack, but these pics make the XX1s look a whole lot better

yeah a black outsole with Red IPS would have been even better, oh well

They should of just kept it like the low.....
313529-002.GIF

^^^ Very true, those XXI low>>>>>>these.

These would be better if they didnt have that awful red bottom. I cant like these no matter how much I try. Its ironic because I am actually wearing the XXIblack/red low right now and I love them. If these did not have that horrible bottom I might buy this pack.

Thanks for the pics Maze.

looking much better than the early air randy pics

since i dont have the IIs and XX1s this pack is copped

the II look mighty nice... the xx1 on the other hand is ehhh alrighty

Worst of the packs.
smh.gif
. Spend yall money on somthingelse, Take your girl on a date or buy your mom somthing.

I really like both the 2 and 21 models in general so this pack was one I was looking forward to. This colorway is not as great as the samples, but its not toobad either. These pics are much better.

One quick question tho. They look suede, and in a post a while back you (MaZe) said they were suede, but the description says nubuck. I'm thinkin they aresuede and that was just a mis-type.

p1_james-getty.jpg

(no-look pass, dont even wanna check them out....i owned the OG II's...and the 21's never appealed to me)

i wish i would have cuaght these earlier before i bought those canvas g nikes and pee wee herman dunks this gone be a hard pass for me cause i really likethose 2s i already have a pair of 21s

mang i dont know if am still score this pack..i really want to but there just something not right about this pack..too much bright red nawimean?!?!...i'llsee..but thanks again MAZE for the piks..

Those XXI's look bad IMO. That red on the sole is a weird looking red and the suede has got to go.
sick.gif

at least I get to save my money for the 16 pack.

Back
Top Bottom