Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

Most people say they won't cop unless these go on sale or to an outlet, so I expect these to sit several weeks until these do get a price cut. If I can find these for $100 or less I'll buy because I like Jordan 2's to begin with and these would be cool for the gym.

Most people say they won't cop unless these go on sale or to an outlet, so I expect these to sit several weeks until these do get a price cut. If I can find these for $100 or less I'll buy because I like Jordan 2's to begin with and these would be cool for the gym.

Agreed, they look like awesome shoes for ball. We'll see. I want to see how heavy they are if I will cop, because weight is an important factor for basketball shoes. I like the "twist" on a classic too, plus they look good

Agreed, they look like awesome shoes for ball. We'll see. I want to see how heavy they are if I will cop, because weight is an important factor for basketball shoes. I like the "twist" on a classic too, plus they look good

Ima cop these and I think Ill end up puttin my Lebron 8's away for a while
smile.gif

I was feeling these when I first saw the pics surface but I saw them in person bout a month ago. They don't look so good in person. The patent leather on the sides doesn't help it much either.

I was feeling these when I first saw the pics surface but I saw them in person bout a month ago. They don't look so good in person. The patent leather on the sides doesn't help it much either.

Would it just be possible to put an airmax 360 in but surround it with a traditional midsole so it looks like a regular 2 lol tired of hybrids

Would it just be possible to put an airmax 360 in but surround it with a traditional midsole so it looks like a regular 2 lol tired of hybrids

Definitely something different. Havent bought a Jordan release in about 3 years might see if I can grab these under retail.

Definitely something different. Havent bought a Jordan release in about 3 years might see if I can grab these under retail.

Back
Top Bottom