Air Jordan 2 University Blue/Black

clear sole
nerd.gif

Like I said from the get go .... these are going to be copped.

They just to ill
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
hypebeast5 wrote:

these are starting to grow on me a bit i might buy them

33v0rwz.jpg

also release date is July 31 though i really only want to know about the charcoals and the Black 2s releasing later this year

***i need more DETAILED picture of the shoes please***

Need to see more pics as well. They're growing on me. Did they change the sole? I remember it was white on the preview pics before.

Originally Posted by kingferic

Need to see more pics as well. They're growing on me. Did they change the sole? I remember it was white on the preview pics before.

It's clear now.

man those clear soles are enticing but i just copped the powder blues so wat should i do?

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

These are horrible, wanna be crip shoes. Look Fake.

Are you serious. Where in the heck did the whole "wanna be crip shoes" come from? What The F-ck does the Crip's have to do with the shoes? Is somebody trying to equate the color of a shoe with Gang Banging? They're Jordan's, not Crip shoes. Kids these days. Keep your "wanna be" ways out of this and keep the subject on the shoe's. Every where I go...kids want to gang bang. Grow up! Seriously!
pimp.gif

Oh Yeah, my birthday is on July 31st. These will be a great present X2 that day. I will be rocking them while I'm out with my wife and kids!
pimp.gif

before clear soles, i was gonna get a pair, after clear sole, thinking about doubling up.

Maybe its just me, but that shade of blue just looks weird. Maybe its the lighting when they took the pic, but it looks like a shadow. Very odd shade of blue. I think the carolina 9's look nicer. Give me the carmelo 2's in stead of these
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom