Air Jordan 2 x J Balvin September 15th. $300!

I’M SURPRISED THAT NO ONE MENTIONED THAT THE RIPSTOP UPPER CAN BE TORN TO EXPOSE MORE CLOUDS ON THE UPPER…HOLLA.

CED B.
I'm not touching them. I'm not nice with the X-acto blade and even if I was - it still comes out sloppy. I have to assume the dudes that felt froggy with the Union dunks regretted it - but I could be wrong;' which I have been before on a lot tings lol

I'm not touching them. I'm not nice with the X-acto blade and even if I was - it still comes out sloppy. I have to assume the dudes that felt froggy with the Union dunks regretted it - but I could be wrong;' which I have been before on a lot tings lol
I’M WITH YOU,FAM…I’M NOT DESTROYING MY PAIR EITHER…ESPECIALLY NOT AFTER PAYING $300! HOLLA…

CED B.

Attachments

• BC80B973-3D8F-40A6-9450-3D590F720040.jpeg
    BC80B973-3D8F-40A6-9450-3D590F720040.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 694
Ahhh I think you meant to send that to the dude that looks for a pair.

jamminj606 jamminj606 - not sure you're size but yeah check out the secondary market (Ebay, GOAT, etc) . . .

Size 11 is available
Just saw this. Sold out.

I got the reverse city attack union dunks and I cut all of the ripstop and yellow contrast stitching off. Union executed that collaboration horribly IMO. Meaningless story telling, doing the most for no reason. Reverse city attacks are one of my all time favorite dunks and I'm much happier with that colorway not being concealed by translucent ripstop.

I got the reverse city attack union dunks and I cut all of the ripstop and yellow contrast stitching off. Union executed that collaboration horribly IMO. Meaningless story telling, doing the most for no reason. Reverse city attacks are one of my all time favorite dunks and I'm much happier with that colorway not being concealed by translucent ripstop.
Agreed - I would love have the Pistachio colorway exposed but my thing was, I'm not going to try and cut away because if I fuq up, I cannot undo it. Also, I feel like it comes out sloppy... but to each their own you know

Agreed - I would love have the Pistachio colorway exposed but my thing was, I'm not going to try and cut away because if I fuq up, I cannot undo it. Also, I feel like it comes out sloppy... but to each their own you know
Yeah and I waited to see how others cut their pairs up first. Curious to see how these 2s look with that layer removed, definitely wouldn't want to be the first to do it.

just got my size 11 here. thansk for the links peoples.

shytttt good find. How did you even know they were still available? I guess in-store FCFS didnt go too well lol

Just saw it on twitter. Anyway these will probably eventually go for under retail but I don’t want to wait. No tax either in Cali, so not too bad.
Yeah probably in the secondary market. No tax is always the goal and on the contrary - if I would've copped from EB i would've been taxed since I'm in NY LOL

How much did they charge for shipping?

Back
Top Bottom