Air Jordan 2 x J Balvin September 15th. $300!

PS pair arrived!!

EC938D48-FA8A-4653-A378-A2EEBF8B7B0F.jpeg

So I ordered a size 13 from Balvin's site and when I checked out, the stupid site glitched and changed my order to a men's size 5 and they wouldn't do anything to help me. I luckily was able to re-order and get my size 13 and it just came in and they are amazing in person. I had a little bit of regret after buying them but I'm so glad I did. Now I need to figure out this men's size 5. Anybody need that size? They're yours for retail if so, I'll cover shipping in the U.S.

So I ordered a size 13 from Balvin's site and when I checked out, the stupid site glitched and changed my order to a men's size 5 and they wouldn't do anything to help me. I luckily was able to re-order and get my size 13 and it just came in and they are amazing in person. I had a little bit of regret after buying them but I'm so glad I did. Now I need to figure out this men's size 5. Anybody need that size? They're yours for retail if so, I'll cover shipping in the U.S.
I would post on eBay fam. But that’s crazy it switched your order to a Size 5. Wtf

Is this from the restock? Or the OG release. I ordered a 13 from the restock and haven’t gotten anything other than a email that confirms the order. No shipping update or anything. It’s been 7 days.

Is this from the restock? Or the OG release. I ordered a 13 from the restock and haven’t gotten anything other than a email that confirms the order. No shipping update or anything. It’s been 7 days.
From the restock.

Back
Top Bottom