Air Jordan 2 x J Balvin September 15th. $300!

6A9825FC-C656-4A60-9112-840533B094FF.jpeg

Hit them on J Balvin’s site, I’m about to sell my Unions since i don’t need 2 pairs of 2s so similar in color

If anyone wants the merch they dropped everything 15 min ago besides the basketball. Shoes sold out fast. Hit a 12 for the homie but ima wait these out

6A9825FC-C656-4A60-9112-840533B094FF.jpeg

Hit them on J Balvin’s site, I’m about to sell my Unions since i don’t need 2 pairs of 2s so similar in color
Congrats
I agree when I didnt hit on the Union 2's - I thought the Balvins was better. . . Luckily I copped too and was about to send to my homie in NJ to save on tax and it showed taxes would have to be paid - so I switched to my state (NY) and surprisingly NY wasn't charged tax. I'll take it lol.

I'm actually a big fan of these but it will be a cold day in hell before I pay 350 for some Jordan 2s. Now once we around the 200 mark talk to me
agreed . . . nike could've put it at $250 tops because of that illuminating options. I ended up copping because I was big mad I struck out on the off-whites lol.

Shoot you never know, both Union 2's are below retail (depending of your size) in the secondary market.

I basically copped because Nike shadow banned from the SNKRS app so the OW were a big L for me this morning. This $350 after tax is hitting hard tho lol. Especially for some j balvins & ion even like dude lmao

Back
Top Bottom