Air Jordan 2 x J Balvin September 15th. $300!

Michael Jordan and LeBron James are in a position where they don't need someone who is a cash cow & racist cause they already have a lot of money. Now if they still mess with someone who is openly racist then that shows that they're sellouts. Like I said before that 'Perra' video wasn't J Balvin's idea. Tokischa and the video director came up with that dumb video concept.

Snoop Dogg brought two black women on leashes to the MTV Video Music Awards in 2003. That was dumb. In my 2nd post, I let it be known that I thought the 'Perra' video was trash, but not racist. J Balvin just went along with the video director & Tokischa's idea, and thought at the moment that because the Afro Dominicans are cosigning it that the whole world would be cool with it. At the end of the day, nobody put a gun to these women heads they did it willingly. If u don't like my posts then click on ignore it's that easy. People right here just like assuming things about a person when they don't even know them in real life.

Last edited:
I want them to complete the set since I have the 1s. These shoes are already hyped asf in the Latin community.

Then just need the Chicago 2s this fall and I’m good with 2s for awhile since I have the AMA 2s too

good-lawd-money.gif

J Balvin x Air Jordan 2
Color: Celestine Blue/White-Multi-Color
Style Code: DQ7691-419
Release Date: October 2022
Price: $300

J Balvin Air Jordan 2 DQ7691-419 Release Date