Air Jordan 2009 box pic

1st Them hideous shoes ,,
now this u.f.o. looking box ,
this gotta be a joke , Brand J. cant really be putting these past samples......

it's like a to go box from a chinese restaurant or something
laugh.gif

the first thing that came to mind was one of those huge weights you see them using in like cartoons. if you have no idea type ''1 ton weight''into google images search and then you will have one, .

Oh man. That book looks completely horrible. Wish they went back to the mid-90's boxes with the black top and grey bottom.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Next year is the 25th Edition of the Jordan Line...

Did anyone think about that? It's already in the works...or should I say HAS been.....
Nobody Thinks About the Future here on NT anymore. Just the Here and Now. 25th Anniversary is going to be very interesting, hopefully

the box looks like it comes with a cake instead of shoes. Same with the XX2 box. It looked like it had a giant big mac in it. cmon JB, think outside of Cakeand Fast food stores.
eyes.gif

Did anyone think about that? It's already in the works...or should I say HAS been.....
RockDeep one of the few cats still dropping knowledge in these Jordan threads......Hopefully JB can come through with some solid releases
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dequon10

who cares? its just a box

Getting bent out of shape about the shoe is one thing.......... Complaining about the box is just sad.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

it should have gold on it for $200

Reaching.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Nobody Thinks About the Future here on NT anymore. Just the Here and Now. 25th Anniversary is going to be very interesting, hopefully

QFT(25th anniversary
happy.gif
)

they making these like cars now. the new Air Jordan 2009 ...lol, the future of jordans...that box looks a little too big to fit in the closet

Back
Top Bottom