Air Jordan 2009 S23 Official Pics

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Actual quote from a fellow NTer about the AJ09 S23.....

"kinda ugly but i might cop only this 2009 because its rare and everyone wont have them .... iuno what everyone think?

also anyone know what time they release on flight club?"

This is why things will never change with the Brand. If you like the shoe then by all means get your pair, but getting something that you think is ugly just because it's limited is foolish and gives JB power to d!ck us around like they do.

Let's hope that this is not the case in the morning, I hope this is a near-miss for it's planned execution. This will send a message to the brand thatthey can't set a shoe like this and expect Titanium XX3's turnout.

unlike the majority...i really want these...the marble and diamond is what does it for me...i'll definitely be ballin in them cause they're allblack...damn i wish i had the time to online camp them...hopefully i get lucky when i'm free, good luck to those that aren't gonna cop just to resell.

i won't lie. i'm not getting them because they aren't part of the numbered series. if they were AJ 24's, i'd probably be all over them.

i saw a few crackheads lined up outside HOH's in harlem....at first i thought it was for the eggplant penny foamposites...when i actually asked what thehub bub's about i couldn't do anything but laugh.....cuz those kicks are garbo....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

353200895.jpg

this is for my boy later today
pimp.gif
In here they are for your boy but on ISS you're trying to flip them for a face to face sale, lol. Guess you're not a reseller on NT but doit all on ISS.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

353200895.jpg

pimp.gif
In here they are for your boy but on ISS you're trying to flip them for a face to face sale, lol. Guess you're not a reseller on NT but do it all on ISS.
i wish

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

353200895.jpg

pimp.gif
In here they are for your boy but on ISS you're trying to flip them for a face to face sale, lol. Guess you're not a reseller on NT but do it all on ISS.
i wish
None the less good pickup. I'm going to try my luck on the flight later today.

WHO WENT TO FLIGHT 2 GET THESE???.......ARE THEY SOLD OUT??......N DID THEY EVER HIT NIKE FLIGHTCLUB YET??

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Actual quote from a fellow NTer about the AJ09 S23.....

"kinda ugly but i might cop only this 2009 because its rare and everyone wont have them .... iuno what everyone think?

also anyone know what time they release on flight club?"

This is why things will never change with the Brand. If you like the shoe then by all means get your pair, but getting something that you think is ugly just because it's limited is foolish and gives JB power to d!ck us around like they do.

ya i said that.. soo0o ? i know more than half are doing the same thing just wont say it.. and i collect jays so even if i don't wear them cuz i dont like them they are still nice to add to my collection

Nice and easy cop aka worthwhile add to the collection. I don't see what all the fuss is about other than the $230 price tag since nobody likes losingmoney. The kicks are hot: bottom line.

Back
Top Bottom