Air Jordan 2009 S23 Official Pics

Just got my 2K9's from PYS. They're extremely comfortable. Not sure how they'll perform as a ballin' shoe, though. When I had them on, Iimagined that's what it feels like to be in high heels...didn't feel the most stable. We'll see. I'll try them out on Thurs.

Originally Posted by Euler99

Just got my 2K9's from PYS. They're extremely comfortable. Not sure how they'll perform as a ballin' shoe, though. When I had them on, I imagined that's what it feels like to be in high heels...didn't feel the most stable. We'll see. I'll try them out on Thurs.

I just ordered them last night off PYS. The youtube vid I posted made my decision. They look sweet whent hey're on, but when they're off they'reeh. I can't wait to get them in person and ballin them
smile.gif

Cool thing is it's only 174.99

This afternoon I received the pair I ordered from Air Jordan Flight Club. After seeing these in person (the box, the quality of the shoes and the materials,the overall product) I'm really glad that I didn't pass on these. This is just my opinion of course.

Here are a couple of quick photos of my pair (size 10)..

air_jordan_2009_s23.jpg

air_jordan_2009_s23-2.jpg

smile.gif

^^^nice...i'm still waiting on mine...how was the condition of your box when it arrived?

The box, amazingly, showed up in absolutely perfect condition. I ordered with next day-air, which I'm sure helped.

...It's pretty cool looking, kind of gradient/shiny cobalt grey with gold Jordan logo stamps..

Not anything to get overly geeky about, but like i said as an overall product, and as someone who also ordered the XX3 Premier Black/Red from Air Jordan FlightClub also, this is a very impressive presentation. Again, my opinion, but i feel as though the attention to detail with this release is great. My pair iscompletely devoid of glue or markings, etc.. Nice and crisp, but for 230.00 it damn well should be.
wink.gif

^^^Nice pics!! These shoes are not going nowhere near what the Titanium XX3's are still going at. HAHA

Can't wait to hit the courts with these...I'm expecting nothing but the best!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Looking to trade for a pair of the black 2009's limited that just came out...DS size 13. Have the 6/17 (withCarmine's) pack DS size 13, Allstar XX3's DS size 13, Black V's DS size 13, etc. E-mail me at [email protected]12.co.us if you areinterested!

Dang it! skiptomyshoe.com is all out of size 13!!!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Looking to trade for a pair of the black 2009's limited that just came out...DS size 13. Have the 6/17 (withCarmine's) pack DS size 13, Allstar XX3's DS size 13, Black V's DS size 13, etc. E-mail me at [email protected]12.co.us if you are interested!

Back
Top Bottom