Air Jordan 2010 25th Silver Anniversay Quickstrike Release in Holiday 2010

I think you need to have a lot of self confidence to pull these off. Like those silver Nautica jackets from the late 90's.

I think you need to have a lot of self confidence to pull these off. Like those silver Nautica jackets from the late 90's.

Originally Posted by Izzysuarez

I'll cop but since they probably wont sell out cuz the price on them i'll wait a week and get them half off on eastbay.
happy.gif
Unfortunately, it does not appear that we will be receiving a shipment in for this colorway.  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Izzysuarez

I'll cop but since they probably wont sell out cuz the price on them i'll wait a week and get them half off on eastbay.
happy.gif
Unfortunately, it does not appear that we will be receiving a shipment in for this colorway.  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

guys i went to the mall here in barbados. and they have an all white/white pair of 2010 jordans. and the sole is also white. not clear. white. are these fake? they are selling for 100us. they lookin pretty legit but as far as i know , the only white ones that have released so far have clear bottoms and not white bottoms.

help?

Back
Top Bottom