Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Damn the shoe looks very nice............too bad it got that stupid circle or hole or what that thing is on the side of it. If they take that thing off theshoe, it would look dope. EDIT: I just checked the site out, it's a really nice shoe. I like the overall shape of the shoe. I might cop these. I thinkthese will grow on a lot of people. people said the XX3s were ugly when the 1st pics popped up online and those same ended up getting a pair.

f92c3p.jpg
Via Russ Bengtson's twitter

maybe there's an inner sock that they aint showing yet - although i will definitely check these out in person. little different, like em a lot more thanthose 2009s that looked like high-heels.

Be careful showing these MAze.

Trust me

I mentioned before that the samples I saw had a "gimmick" - Do these still have them
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Thanks for the link. If you choose the "Transparency" link, it almost explains why the window is there. Still hoping for some sort of shoe sock. Or no more purple socks for me.
I can appreciate all the work into the shoe and like a lot of what they did (or the ideas). As I said before, I think the colourways will make itlook a lot better (EDIT: Like that Anniversary all whtie joint, I can mess with that). But there's no way in hell I can appreciate that stupid window. Thestory behind it, like the story behind so many features that have been put in different shoes or other products is great. But the idea of putting a window intothe shoe is so lazy and straightforward. It's the laziest implementation of an idea I've seen.

It's like in the design meetings it went like this

"I wish I could sort of see into the shoe but not see everything"

*draws a big circle in the middle of the upper*

"Like that?"

"Perfect!"

I've been checking out the site a bit more and really, I like the shoe (...I'm imagining it without the window) except for some stylings on the counterand midsole. It's a shoe that's not that bad but the window gets this shoe to straight gimmick status (even if it isn't one)

Upon further review, dudes really effed up with that hole in the shoe. The rest is respectable.

i like, if i see them on sale in a couple months ill cop, theres something about them that i like idk wat is though....

feelin these
jq2vjp.png

1. these are better than the 2009 to me
2. the video sole me... im def copping on sale
smile.gif

Will that clear circle turn yellow over time? Can we get a Tarheels color way for UNC BB 100th? Will the AJ23 be the last hot JB sig shoe?

Back
Top Bottom