Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

I saw that guy on E-Bay with the Full Size Run, that is just ridiculous.

I grabbed a few pairs for a few members that I know and that was it.

They were all sold out after a few days.

Originally Posted by garylok11

I wonder how they are selling @ HoH Chi and Miami...
I called HoH Chi Tue or Wed after deciding I might want another pair, but they are sold out.

Got a gift card and im having to decide between these and the Altitudes tonight. I like the Altitudes ok, but I know I wont wear them that much and I know id wear these in the all black more. How are they comfprt wose for a double sock ballin in situation? Ive been rocking Kobe's and KD's for a while now, kind of nervous these will be a bit bulky?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Got a gift card and im having to decide between these and the Altitudes tonight. I like the Altitudes ok, but I know I wont wear them that much and I know id wear these in the all black more. How are they comfprt wose for a double sock ballin in situation? Ive been rocking Kobe's and KD's for a while now, kind of nervous these will be a bit bulky?

You can get the all black 2010's for around $60 %%+ at the outlets. You should grab the Altitudes and then grab these later. The all blacks have been sitting forever. The Altitudes won't sit.

the wades are even nicer in person than in the pics. big thanks to a fellow nter for making these available for me.

wow I really like these, I have the white/red ones, but this color way looks clean! Wow can't believe they let some guy buy like 20+ pairs

Hey guys,

I recently had a problem with my black/grey pair of Jordan 2010's.
This is a pair I deadstocked only about 4 months ago and wore a max. of 10 times.

Anyway, I stepped on a thumb tack at work, the kind of tack you would use to hang a poster in your room.
Anyway, I removed the tack and heard a deflating noise as the air leaked out.
I was reallly bumbed about this because now the air bag has been pierced.

Now, when I wear them I hear a swooshing sound (like the air is being pushed out and then sucked in).
Also, the comfort on the left shoe with the hole is compromised.

Do you think Nike will consider this a defect and reimbursement me with a gift cert for the value of them?
I don't want to pay the shipping charges both ways if they will reject the claim.
Anyone with experience with this type of claim with Nike?
Did anyone have a similiar problem with the Jordan 2010's?

I really like my JB 2010's so I would appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom