Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

hah, i just figured that the tongues stay better in place when not pulled up so much. gauge the placement of the lace circle and the top of the tongues will align with the sides of the shoe. they look and feel better that way too.

150589_1638933606543_1032849347_1771417_6972067_n.jpg

HOH Release

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2010/12/air-jordan-2010-dwyane-wade-p-e-heat-colorway/

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by jca998

These actually look good.

Air Jordan 2010 - Dwayne Wade PE

Whats the deal with these jca998?
HOH Release
Air Jordan 2010 - Dwayne Wade PE

I'll admit, I'm not a fan of the 2010, but, this colorway and the small details really make the shoe.
pimp.gif

Now I'm thinking if I should get them for myself, these were a pick up for someone on the board.

Looks like only Chicago and Miami HOH have got the Wades in. I am still waiting on Orlando to get them, but I might have my girl pick them up for me in Miami if I can't get an answer from Orlando HOH by the weekend.

i understand they are wade PEs, but they should really swap out the "23" on the tongue to a player's # also, #justsayin

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i understand they are wade PEs, but they should really swap out the "23" on the tongue to a player's # also, #justsayin
that is made to also look like a 25 because of jordan brands 25th anniversary...so that is why it is there.

^^

I'm at work, trying to kill time and not go crazy.

I'll see if I can snap a few more pictures of the 2010 - D. Wades and post them.

I have another pair that I'll be sending out today if I can get away from work for awhile.

They really look nice.

I'm still on the fence about getting them not because of the shoe or color or anything its because I have so many pick ups that its ridiculous.

Believe me, I save a LOT.

Its just I was indecisive with the Nikon, I waited until the D3100 came out, ordered one and DAMN UPS threw the box on my door steps and the lens broke.

I had to return it and it was a big hassle, had to file claims and even send in the video from my camera at my front door.

Back
Top Bottom