Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

does anybody know at least a time frame for the black carolina cw those r nice might even pay retail.... ok employee discount

Nobody has heard anything at all about the university blues. I would assume April if I had to guess.

Finally got to see these 2010s in person today... WHAT A DOPE SHOE.

Very nice looking and well made IMO.

Im feeling this 1st colorway more then I was at 1st.

Think I might have to take this White / Red / Black pair over the Stealths.

as far as them WADE ASG 2010s .....
sick.gif

They look ugly to me.

I need some of those all white anniversary editions ASAP. If someone has any information on where to order, please share as soon as you know.

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

I need some of those all white anniversary editions ASAP. If someone has any information on where to order, please share as soon as you know.

NT Chicago was the only spot to get them is the word.  When I called and ordered last night they said they had 5 pairs left.

^ NT Chi told me that they received this all white 2010 to recognize MJ's great Chicago years. I don't think they have any left. At all. I called just to see whats up. Im glad I got 2 pairs. They're
smokin.gif

Chicago the only spot huh? Makes sense... So sorry I missed out. Definitely would have like snagging a pair of those
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ NT Chi told me that they received this all white 2010 to recognize MJ's great Chicago years. I don't think they have any left. At all. I called just to see whats up. Im glad I got 2 pairs. They're
smokin.gif

Sneakernews.com with the quicks got the spotlight on you man
roll.gif
. You should have made an ebay auction and you would have had mad bids with all that publicity. I saw the NT facebook page and they posted a picture of the shoes I just overlooked them because they were hiding behind the GR 2010's
smh.gif
. Hopefully I can snag a pair in the morning.

^I saw it on sneakernews too... they spelled my SN wrong.. Im like, "who's gootabdashoes?"
laugh.gif

I can still post 'em up for sale.. I  wonder how much they'd go for...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^I saw it on sneakernews too... they spelled my SN wrong.. Im like, "who's gootabdashoes?"
laugh.gif

I can still post 'em up for sale.. I  wonder how much they'd go for...

Well if your wondering some guy from Indianapolis already has them up on ebay. He is also selling them along with the matching jersey and shorts for $400 without any bids so far.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

anyone pick up an extra sz 10 in the anniversary editions??  

Wish I knew you were looking for these. I woulda scooped a pair for you, considering all the work you put in for us and the coppers. Good luck finding them!

the anniversary editions are nice. maybe would have copped a pair if they were more widely available. IMO JB was smart with that release, make them limited and create a little bit of hype for this model.

I would have definitely picked up the all white 2010s if they were available in my area. Oh well. I'll either get the white/black/reds or UNCs.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

iKnow "I Walk Alone" on this, BUT

I.M.O.

2009 > 2010
Wow Baby J, I think you really do walk alone on that one...

The more I see the 2009, I hate it. The more I see the 2010, I like it. To each his own though.

I have a feeling the 2010 is going to be like the XX... Weird at first, but will slowly win people over. I'm still curious if there are going to be other colorways without the window as seen in some samples.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by sneakerst

anyone pick up an extra sz 10 in the anniversary editions??  

Wish I knew you were looking for these. I woulda scooped a pair for you, considering all the work you put in for us and the coppers. Good luck finding them!
Thanks bro appreciate it.  
On another note... these shoes are mighty comfortable... and I think look better on your feet than in your hands... 

Very low to the ground, makes you feel like you can cut faster and beat your opponent to the hoop... only to muff the layup. 
laugh.gif

Only so much the shoe can do for the game i guess.... 

Copped! They had me having a heart attack when I saw them laying on the table and said they only had size 10's. THESE ARE
pimp.gif
. Glad they pulled out a 11.5 with some research before opening time I knew they had it in stock. I don't want to sell these but if someone is offering I'm taking otherwise Ill keep them on ice until the summer
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom