Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

how many colors are slated to release for the 2010s?

I think as of right now Black/University and Stealths. I don't think the welcome homes are releasing. Haven't heard anything else about any other colors.

I'd love to see a "QS Pack" like we saw with the XX3!

The only one i can cop are these

ot2lo7.jpg

Any news about relese date ??????????????????

Jesus Christ, how many times does it have to be said that there is no release date for the Black/University Blues?
laugh.gif

i got the all white 2010s via phone order from Niketown Chicago. Today I unloaded a pair of Space Jams so i bought a the release colorway 2010s. These shoes are seriously underrated. Comfortable isnt the word. The quality on these shoes is amazing.

I'll pass on university blues. Hopefully welcome homes drop, if not I'll go with the 1st colorway.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by lowtown21

Got a 10 and a 13 of the white/silvers

yea dude your post on the last page said the same thing.  
laugh.gif

Im pmed this fool...and he qutoed me $600 for a pair, lol.
Ban him!!

i'm looking forward to copping a pair, but it won't be for a long time. Might even wait till next year. as with all sigs, there really is no rush.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Trying this again. I need this shoe to release so so so so so bad. Screw the outdoors, drop these!

1zd0hl3.jpg

The more I see these, the more I want them. Nice close up pic. These kind of clean colorways is what JB needs to release!
pimp.gif

Just waiting for the all whites to arrive (Thanks again GottaBdaShoes
wink.gif
)
happy.gif
. The OG CW to play in and the Blk/UNC and I'm done for the 2010. Not unless they drop Melo's PE.~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Just waiting for the all whites to arrive (Thanks again GottaBdaShoes
wink.gif
)
happy.gif
. The OG CW to play in and the Blk/UNC and I'm done for the 2010. Not unless they drop Melo's PE.~

How much did you end up paying GottaBdaShoes for the all whites?

He didn't order from me but, I helped him out by steering him in the right direction. My good guess is that NT Chi is completely sold out of these All Whites. I ended up with a 10, 11, and 11.5.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

He didn't order from me but, I helped him out by steering him in the right direction. My good guess is that NT Chi is completely sold out of these All Whites. I ended up with a 10, 11, and 11.5.
I got my pair in the morning but they were scrambling around because they had unprocessed orders. I don't understand how this shoe didn't sell out instantly besides the fact that people were buying the coppers. The whole store basically says they had the white pairs available with like 20 samples being displayed on the left to the huge poster they have as soon as you walk in. These are
pimp.gif
. I was going to cop multiples but the phones were ringing off the hook so I just let others cop.

Back
Top Bottom